Guarantee that you and your family will be spending Christmas week overlooking the slopes in the world-renowned ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado when you make this luxury 2-bedroom residence your holiday home.
Stay at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7, the newest 5-Star Resort in Breckenridge in one of the Grand Lodge's very few 2-bedroom residences available Christmas Week (12/20/14 -12/27/14) overlooking the slopes!
Prepare yourself for the vacation experience of a lifetime! The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is the most Elite resort in Breckenridge and this luxury ski-in/ski-out residence not only boasts a private balcony overlooking the slopes, but is also JUST steps from the Independence SuperChair Lift AND the Breck Connect Gondola. The Breck Connect takes you and your family directly into the historic town Breckenridge, as well as any other peak on the mountain!
NOTE: AS OF 12/27/2013, THE INDEPENDENCE SUPERCHAIR LIFT IS THE ONLY LIFT ON THE MOUNTAIN THAT HAS ACCESS TO THE NEWLY OPENED PEAK 6!
But the experience doesn't stop when you come off the slopes... enjoy the adults-only waterfall grotto hot-tub, steam room, or sauna to relax away the day's efforts. Kick back with your family in a private movie theatre with leather recliners and choose from hundreds of on-demand movies at no cost. Enjoy the family indoor and outdoor pool areas, complete with a slide for the kids, and hot tubs with a slope-side view.
This 2-bedroom residence comfortably sleeps 8. The master bedroom offers a king size bed with luxurious linens and a flat screen TV. A jetted tub and double-sink vanity are located directly off of the master bedroom. A pocket door separates the master bath from a 2nd bath that has an additional single-vanity sink, toilet and double-head shower. The 2nd bath can be accessed from the hallway or master bath. There is queen size sleeper sofa in the living area that comfortably sleeps two people. A flat screen LCD TV with DVD player sits above the wood mantel on the stone gas fireplace and a balcony overlooking the slopes adjoins the living area. The full-kitchen boasts granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances including a full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Kitchen bar stools and a dining with seating for six is adjacent to the kitchen. This unit also has its own washer and dryer. The adjoining studio suite has a separate bedroom, full- bath, kitchenette, separate living area with queen sleeper sofa and flat-screen tv.
See floor-plan attached!
Amenities include The Sevens Bar & Grille, Soothe Day Spa, complete exercise facility with state-of-the-art equipment and beautiful views, steam and dry saunas, The Grotto hot tub (over 21 only), indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs for the entire family, several large BBQ areas, heated underground garage parking, heated ski locker room, family fun center for the kids, and multiple private family movie theaters (seating for 12).
The Soothe Day Spa is a full service spa offering massage, facials, mani/pedicures, hair services and a host of other pamperings.
• 2 bedroom condo (unit #1309C&D) during Christmas week
• Sleeps 8
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite slab countertops and stainless steel appliances and additional kitchenette in adjoining suite
• Private, slope-side balcony
• Gas fireplace
• Full-size washer/dryer in unit
• High thread count linens
• 2.75 Baths
• Master Bath directly off the master bedroom has a double-sink vanity and jetted tub
• 2nd Bath is adjacent to master bath and has a single-sink vanity, toilet and double-head shower; the 2nd bath is connected to the master bath by a pocket door and it can be accessed from either the master bath or hallway
• Additional Full 3rd bath
• Microwave oven and two burner stovetop
• 4 Flat screen LCD TVs
• Cable television and DVD players
• Complementary wireless internet in the unit and throughout the lobby, as well a business center in lobby libary that has two computers, printer and internet
• Only steps to ski lockers and out to chairlift and slopes
• Ski-in and Ski-out convenience just steps to the Independence SuperChair on Peak 7 and the Breck Connect Gondola
• On the BreckConnect gondola route, with direct access to Peak 8 and historic downtown Breckenridge
• Multiple indoor/outdoor swimming pools
• Several landscape-inspired hot tubs
• Indoor, adult-only grotto with hot tub, waterfall, sauna and steam room
• 2 Underground heating parking spaces
• 2 Complimentary ski lockers
• Fitness center with exercise classes and personal trainers
• Soothe day spa and salon
• Sevens Restaurant
• Gas BBQ grills
• Family Fun Center with arcade and private movie theaters
• Grand Essentials convenience store
• Library and small conference room
EARLY BIRD PRICING FOR THIS RARE CHRISTMAS WEEK SLOPESIDE AVAILABILITY $5,400/WEEK (NO extra fees
THIS UNIT IS FEATURED IN GRAND LODGE AT PEAK 7'S MAIN ADVERTISING!!!
I am a luxury travel professional and a travel destination specialist. This is my personal Christmas Week vacation residence. l know you will be 'blown away' like I was by the spectacular, slope-side views of this particular unit.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is a luxury resort with everything for a memorable family vacation under one roof. Luxury accommodations including indoor/outdoor pool with water slide,splash pad great for toddlers, several hot tubs, fantastic restaurant, complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate in the lobby, private movie theatres with leather recliners and hundreds of on-demand movies at no cost, movie rentals for in-unit viewing, ski valet, heated underground parking garage, full service spa and adults only-pool/hot tub, steam room and sauna, fitness center with beautiful mountain views and courtesy shuttle service to town and other ski areas of the mountain! This is the best location on the mountain, just steps from the Independence Super Chair and free Breck Connect Gondola. The Breck Connect Gondola provides access to the entire mountain and even into the town of Breckenridge!
And everything you need for an enjoyable, hassle-free day of skiing is right here - two private ski lockers on the first floor AND outdoor restaurant, lift-ticket office, ski-rental shop and chairlift ALL just steps away! Step out our door and you are on the slopes - its that easy!
There's nothing better than waking up in the morning and stepping out to your private balcony with coffee in hand and enjoying the wondrous slope-side views! Except, maybe, being just steps from the chairlift when you decide to take your first run of the day!
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|50% deposit required to reserve unit; payment in full due 90 days prior to arrival date. Once full payment clears, reservation documentation will be changed to renter's name and sent out as confirmation.
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.