Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Looe - The Old Museum
Ground floor luxury two bedroom cottage by sandy beach with parking & wifi.
You couldn't get closer to the beach in Looe unless you sit on it. This self-catering, two bedroom holiday home has everything you need for a romantic holiday or short break. There is a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a double sofa-bed so it can sleep up to five people. The bathroom has a full size bath with a shower over and a walk-in shower. You will find everything you need for a perfect vacation in the restored Cornish fisherman's cottage, including dishwasher, washer/dryer, wifi, etc. Everything is crisp, clean and beautifully decorated and furnished featuring Cornish slate floors and window cills and some lovely artwork. The massive stone walls will keep you will be cool in summer, warm and cosy on winter evenings spent sitting around the gas log effect stove on the beautifully comfortable leather sofa. If you decide to take the car out you will only have to walk a few yards to the dedicated secure parking spot.
Take your wallet and shoes if you are planning on walking further than the glorious sandy beach.
Forget the car and spend time walking the coastal paths to Polperro and beyond or visiting St George's Island. Watch the fishermen bringing their catch to market at high tide. Eat in one of the many highly acclaimed restaurants or enjoy a pint and some shanty songs. Get to know how friendly the locals really are. Spend time on the glorious safe sandy beach, secure in the knowledge you can be back home in one minute if you need to dodge a shower, take care of little ones or just have a cup of coffee. At night time you may just catch the sound of the waves breaking on the beach at high tide, but nothing else.
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
My wife and I run this small holiday business from our home office just outside Bath. We own all
the properties we let and that currently includes two cottages in beautiful Freshford near Bath; one
one bedroom cottage just outside Bath and The Old Museum in Looe, Cornwall.
We have designed the business on our own experiences of travelling and staying in holiday
apartments. Here are our main principles:
• Be as responsive as possible to any email communication from the customer. We try to
answer all emails within the hour.
• Offer interesting, historic buildings in a beautiful and relaxing environment.
• Offer locations that work well without a car.
• Try to make the properties as close to a “home from home” as possible.
• Work hard to keep the standard of maintenance as high as possible.
• We pay a bonus to our housekeeper if the words “spotlessly clean” appear in a review.
• Make the business of booking as simple and straightforward as possible.
• Trust our guests.
• Provide enough information to enable guests to find the property easily.
• Make the check in as simple as possible.
• Provide a stress-free holiday from beginning to end.