Modern luxury apartment (115 m2) situated in amazing Old Town in Nice, close to Villefranche-sur-Mer, Cannes and Monte-Carlo...
Apartment has been entirely renovated in July 2010 (including new furniture and equipment) by a well know designer in the region. Many professionals in the area told us it was certainly the most beautiful flat in the Old Town!
Apartment consists of:
- A big living room with flat screen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, 3 marble&mosaic bathrooms, 3 WC
- Wooden floor
- High ceilings (3.8 meters)
- Sound proof windows and walls
Beach/sea, Place du Palais, flower market, port, Promenade des Anglais, Quai des Etats-Unis, transports, restaurants, theatres, opera, shops at the very close proximity.
Special prices for 'last minute' booking.
Apartment is well situated in the Old town next to the popular flowermarket/restaurant square, cathedral, Opera. Outside it looks like most of the houses in the area but inside the apartment is ultra modern. A big living room, three double bedrooms, three bathrooms with toilets. Kitchen is very well equipped with coffee machine, kettle , washing machine, iron etc., Once again a big thank you to the owners and Mr Bilel for helping make this a wonderful holiday
ottimo soggiorno, appartamento bellissimo a due passi della spiaggia
del mercato dei fiori, in pieno centro storico.
My girlfriend and I spent one month in this wonderful flat for a holiday vacation during the summer. From our first step in, we absolutely loved it! The flat is so bright and clean that we felt like it was our home. I really enjoyed the cosy living room with wooden floor and the bedroom with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom is very modern and it has a very relaxing bath tub.
It is located just a stone's throw from the beach and the old town, so there is no need of transport because everywhere is within easy walking distance. If you are planning to experience more of "Cote d´Azur" the train station of Nice will allow you to travel to cities like Monaco, Cannes, Marseille...
Cecile, the owner is a delight. We would like to thank her for made our stay, a perfect one. If the property is available do not hesitate... go for it! We definitely recommend it!
I was pleasantly surprised with the apartment's modern decor and cleanliness. The bedrooms were lovely and spacious. The location was extremely convenient - walking distance from the beach and the supermarket. The only downfall was that the bedrooms could get a bit hot at times so my partner and I had to sleep on one of the sofa beds in the living room one night with the windows open but this was still comfortable! Would highly recommend this apartment :)
This wonderful, luxurious flat is situated in the charming street of the Old Town with many restaurants, bars, theatres, bakery, supermarket, home made ice-cream, shops... Everything you need is at walking distance...
Seconds away you will find:
- The beach/sea
- Quai des Etats Unis / Promenade des Anglais
- Cours Saleya and its flowers
- Food and antiques market
- Many restaurants
- All kind of shops: fashion, home made ice-cream, bakery...
Minutes away you will find:
- The bus station is approx. a 5 minute walk.
- The Port area with its fabulous restaurants and Antique quarter is a 8 minute walk
- Across Place Massena central Nice is 5-10 minutes away and is not to be missed for its stunning Nicoise architecture and of course, amazing shopping!
Very well connected:
- 5 minutes from Bus station (you can go to the airport by bus for 1 euro and even to ski for the same price!)
- 5 minutes from Tramway station
- 5 minutes from electric cars rentals with GPS