Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday cabin in Dubois - Moose Calf Cabin
Exclusive, 2 Bedroom, cabin with fly-fishing river front and Mountain view.
2 Bedroom, Full bath
Close To Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
This private setting has miles of the fly-fishing Wind River flowing right through it.
Panoramic views over the Mountain Range and the trout river make this chalet very exclusive. There is access to millions of acres of National Forest with Moose, Elk, and Deer, right from the back-door.
2 bedroom, full bath
• Internet, Wi-fi
• Apple TV
• Floor heating, throughout
Additional amenities (upon request)
• Up to 45 ft. RV Space with full hook-up
• Horse Barn with corral, fenced pastures
• Mountain and river view
• Full open kitchen with dining table
• Nespresso Coffee Machine
• Fully equipped
• Garbage disposal
Open living room
Wood burning fireplace
Master bedroom with queen sized bed. Unobstructed Mountain and river view
2nd Bedroom with two twin sized beds. Unobstructed Mountain and forest/wildlife view.
Heated with electric opener
92 acres, with Wind River flowing through entire property.
Panoramic views over the Absaroka Mountain Range and Big Horn
Adjacent to Shoshone National Forest
Excellent, private trout fishing on property
Regular big game visitors
• Private setting on Centennial Scenic Byway
• 12 miles from downtown Dubois, with shopping, souvenirs, restaurants and cafes. (Weekly Rodeo’s in summer.)
• Adjacent to Shoshone National Forest
• 22 miles to Grand Teton National Park
• 32 Miles to Yellowstone National Park
• 73 Miles to Famous Jackson Hole ski Resort and art galleries.
Things to do
• World class trout fishing
• Big game hunting (Deer, Moose, Elk, Pronghorn, Wolf, Bear)
• Endless four wheeling possibilities
• Longest snow mobile tracks in the USA, starting 10 miles from the chalet
• Exploring Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park
• Horseback riding, dog sledding
• Hiking, mountain climbing
• Cross Country and downhill skiing, Sledding
• Mountain biking
• Perfect setting for wildlife and scenic photography
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
About Martin and Kathrin Stucki
Run by a Swiss-American Family.
Martin and Kathrin Stucki purchased this cabin in 2012
Why Martin and Kathrin Stucki chose Dubois
For the love of the mountains, the trout, the deer and the peace. This property embraces nature. It is set into the beating heart of the Yellowstone Ecosystem. Its pristine waters are filled with native trout. The millions of acres of forest that back up to the house bring moose, elk and deer visitors. Bald and Golden Eagle are circling over hundreds of miles of snow mobile and cross country tracks.
A trip to Dubois town is 12 minutes. Jackson Hole with its fine dining, world class ski resorts and influential art galleries are just an hour and a half drive from the chalet.
What makes this cabin unique
Full Mountain view from the kitchen and bedroom.
Fishing and hunting without getting into the car.
Cozy wood-burning oven
garage for a car or snow toys
Horse barn or RV-Hook-up upon request.