|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Fabulous A-frame home located in the Town of Wilson in the Niagara Region of Western New York State. Located 30 driving minutes to Niagara Falls and Canada. The home is on 2 country acres, 186 feet from the 30 foot bluff overlooking Lake Ontario with fantastic views of the Canadian shoreline including the City of Toronto skyline. A 2200 sf single family A-frame home beautifully decorated with 3 bedrooms (2 king & 1 queen) and 2 full bathrooms. Since we are offering our family home for vacations, there are many upgrades and amenities that are not normally included in rental properties. Completely furnished with wood floors throughout the house. Remodeled/updated gourmet eat in kitchen with custom cabinets and quartz countertops. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. Gas stove with warming drawer, dishwasher, refrigerator with icemaker, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, silverware, pots, pans, dishes, glasses including wine glasses, baking pans, bowls, etc. The large upstairs master loft bedroom offers a uninterrupted breathtaking view of Lake Ontario. Remodeled master bathroom has custom Italian tiled floors, a walk in Italian tiled shower with full glass doors, custom cabinets, double sinks and granite countertops. The downstairs bathroom is also remodeled with custom Italian tiled floors, custom cabinets, granite countertop and glass enclosed tub/shower. Three (3) flat screen TVs, cable, Internet with Wi Fi. Sheets, blankets, comforters, pillows, towels, paper products & detergents provided. Walk in pantry with washer & dryer provided for weekly guests. Central air conditioning, gas heat and gas fireplace (provided during the cold months). Cushioned deck furniture with table & umbrella on 2 tiered deck that overlooks beautifully manicured grounds and Lake Ontario. Outside fire pit next to the lake bank. Chef available upon request. 32 foot Cabin Cruiser available for boat rides on Lake Ontario. Boat is docked at a marina 5 minutes from the home. This is an exceptional, upscale property and there is nothing similar on this entire section of Lake Ontario.
Minimum adult age is 25.
Please contact us for further details.
Based on the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, guests cannot exceed a total of 6 adult guests.
Short Term Rental Agreement including House Rules will be provided upon receipt of reservation and initial deposit.
Events are not allowed. This includes weddings, bridal & baby showers, family reunions, etc. Rates quoted herein are subject to change. Please confirm quotes with owner. Rates quoted are based on 4 guests...each guest over 4 (maximum 6) will be charged an additional fee of $25 per guest per night.
Check in time is 3:00 pm, check out time 11:00 am. If the times are not convenient, we are flexible and will make arrangements for alternative times that accommodate guests travel plans. Please coordinate arrival and departure times with owners.
We are available if there is anything we can do to make our guests more comfortable.
Getting There: The property is a manageable, if long, day's drive from Chicago, the Eastern Seaboard, Virginia, central North Carolina and most of Eastern Canada. If one is flying, the property is about 40 minutes from the Buffalo-Niagara Falls International Airport with its rental car counters about 100 yards from baggage claim. It's one of the easiest airports in America to get in and out of.
Local Attractions: There is an incredible number of things to do in the area, from cultural and historical to sports and recreation. Here are just a few, all within a half-hour drive:
* Niagara Falls - One of the seven natural wonders of the world, Niagara Falls is just 10 miles away. If you've never seen it, you must. It is incredible and there are plenty of things to do there, foremost among them the "Maid of the Mist" boat ride that takes you to the very mouth of the Falls. Also lots of hiking trails in the gorge. Go to [www.niagarafallslive.com] and [www.niagarafallsfrontier.com] for more information.
* Artpark - A wonderful park and arts facility just 3 miles away. All summer long they host concerts by rock and pop artists and daytime arts activities for families. There are hiking trails, fishing docks and picnic sites. Go to [www.artpark.net] for more information and a schedule of events.
* Old Fort Niagara - More than 300 years old, Old Fort Niagara figured prominently in the colonial wars and the War of 1812. It's a wonderful place to visit, even for adults, and there are several live re-enactments during the summer. Go to [www.oldfortniagara.org] for ore information.
* Casinos - There are two large nearby casinos, both in Niagara Falls; the Seneca Niagara Casino on the U.S. side and the Fallsview Casino across the border. In addition to gambling and restaurants they showcase big-name entertainment on a regular basis.
* Villages of Lewiston and Youngstown - Our house is almost exactly in between two small villages -- Lewiston and Youngstown. Each are less than 3 miles away. Lewiston is the larger of the two and was voted one of the top 10 small towns in America in an on-line poll by USA Today and Rand McNally. Charming and historical, it sports a large supermarket, several good restaurants and has two big festivals in August -- the Art Festival (2nd weekend in August) and the Lewiston Jazz Festival (last weekend in August), along with weekly concerts in the Gazebo on its main steet. Lewiston was the final stop on the Underground Railroad. Go to [www.villageoflewiston.net] for more information. Smaller, Youngstown also has a market and a couple of restaurants, as well as a great farm market and its own weekly outdoor concert.
* Jet Boat Ride - This is one of the top 5 adventure rides in America, shooting through the Niagara River's class 5 rapids. A must-do attraction with departures from both Lewiston and Youngstown. Go to [www.niagarajet.com] or [www.whirlpooljet.com] for more information.
* Niagara-on-the-Lake - Across the border (and right across the river) is the beautiful town of Niagara on the Lake, the prettiest town in the Province of Ontario. Lots of good restaurants and cute shops, it is also home to the Shaw Festival, a major Canadian theatre festival and the 2nd largest repertory theatre company in North America. Go to [www.niagaraonthelake.com] and [www.shawfest.com] for more information.
* Southern Ontario Wineries - Surrounding Niagara on the Lake are numerous estate wineries. Southern Ontario has a particular micro-climate making it a prime wine-growing region. Many of the wineries have tours, tastings and great restaurants.
Go to [www.winecountryontario.ca] for more information.
* Buffalo - Last, but not least, is the city of Buffalo, NY, with dozens of excellent restaurants (including many that will satisfy the palates of even the most sophisticated diners), numerous outdoor concerts, festivals and theater during the summer months and beautiful old homes and historic buildings to tour. Go to [www.visitbuffaloniagara.com] for more information.
Retired couple originally from Western NY area...since we'll be spending most of the warm months on our boat, we have decided to rent our home to vacationers and couples who would enjoy vacationing on the lake watching sunrises and sunsets from the deck, living area, TV room and master bedroom. We love company and look forward to meeting new people and having the privilege of offering them a special vacation with all the amenities of their home.
Sue Coyle purchased this house in 2010
When we decided to return back home to the Niagara region for our retirement, our one main goal was to find the perfect home located on the banks of Lake Ontario. Our A Frame home is the answer to our retirement dreams. We are located close to many attractions including the American & Canadian Niagara Falls, festivals, parks and recreation, water sports including boating, wine country, antique shopping, great restaurants and local shops.
Lake Ontario view from the two tiered deck and through the A-frame windows in the living area, TV room and upstairs master loft bedroom, living room, dining area and kitchen are ever changing and breathtaking.
We are available to make your stay enjoyable...if you would like the refrigerator stocked with groceries, we will be happy to stock them for you. If you have special requests, please let us know in advance and we will accommodate your wants and needs.
Location to attractions in the immediate area (20 to 60 minutes):
Niagara falls (35 minutes away) --- Brown's berry patch --- Seneca Niagara casino --- the Niagara wine trail and Golden Hill State Park - with it's famous lighthouse. In August each year the Wilson Community Enhancement Charity (WCEC) hosts a free outdoor movie series in Clark's Park in the Village of Wilson (5 minutes away). Movies for 2014 are every Thursday at dusk weather permitting. Future AmenitiesErie Barge Canal & Locks ---Frank Lloyd Wright homes --- Lockport caves and canal tours --- Historic Lewiston NY shops and restaurants --- Historic Fort Niagara ---- Darien Lake theme park --- Buffalo Zoo --- Bills and Sabers games --- Naval park and museum --- Buffalo waterfront --- Letchworth State Park for scenic views, hiking & walking, all types of music and ethnic festivals
Niagara county is known as the fruit belt, cherry, apple, peach tree farms available for your family to gather fruit.
Close by Canadian attractions :
Toronto --- marine land theme park --- botanical gardens --- butterfly museum --- casinos --- Niagara on the Lake shops, wineries & restaurants --- african lion safari --- imax movies --- wax museums --- local festivals...parks with trails for hiking and walking, attractions of all kinds
We had an awesome time in your beautiful home. The views and sunsets were spectacular. We had a great day at Niagara Falls, riding the Maid of the Mist and then walked to Canada...a first for our clan! If you get the chance, go to the Lockport Cave...the tour is amazing, and a testament to American ingenuity. Thank you so much!
Located on the historic Seaway Trail in the Town of Wilson, NY, USA
Niagara Falls, NY, USA,
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada,
Albright-Knox Art Gallery,
Allegany State Park,
Aquarium of Niagara Falls,
Buffalo Botanical Gardens,
Canoe & Kayak Rentals, Wilson, NY,
Cave of the Winds,
Darien Lake Theme Park,
Devil's Hole State Park,
Erie Canal Museum,
Erie Barge Canal...Boat Rides,
Fashion Outlets, Niagara Falls, USA,
Fort Niagara State Park,
Historic Lewiston Shops & Restaurants,
Horse Back Riding,
Jet Boat rides on Niagara River,
Joseph Davis State Park,
Lakeview Village Shoppes, Olcott, NY,
Letchworth State Park,
Lewiston Art Park...Concerts,
Lockport Cave Tours
Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls, NY,
Niagara Falls State Park,
Niagara Frontier Trail,
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada,
Niagara Wine Tours (12 wineries with 10 miles,)
Olcott Beach Carousel-Vintage Kiddie Park,
Olcott Beach Shops,
Olcott Harbor & Marina,
Olcott Beach Krull Park,
Olcott Beach Ultimate Fishing Town,
Seneca Casino, Niagara Falls, NY,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
Whirlpool State Park,
Wilson Harbor & Marina,
Wilson-Tuscarora State Park
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$250|
Rates are subject to change & based on 4 guest occupancy. $25 nightly for each add'l guest, up to a max of 6. If it is found this number is exceeded, guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately, the rental, security deposit & cleaning fees will be forfeited
VRBO fees are deducted from cancellation
Security Deposit only refunded if property is not excessively dirty upon departure.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.