|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
This charming two (2) bedroom, two (2) bath Nantucket rental in located in the heart of town. Just steps away from world class shopping and restaurants. The master bedroom features a king size bed, the guest bedroom has two (2) twin beds and the living room features a pullout sofa. This home offers all the amenities you and your family will need for a wonderful vacation including central HVAC, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, outdoor shower, two (2) off street parking spaces.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO LEASE THE APARTMENT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IS A FRADUALENT ADVERTISEMENT. WE ONLY ADVERTISE THROUGH VRBO, HOMEAWAY, OUR OWN www.Nantucket4Rent.com AND LOCAL BROKERS. IF YOU SEE ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE CONTACT US. THANK YOU.
I wanted to thank you for a very enjoyable week in a great house that was perfect for my family and our first time in Nantucket. Hopefully we will be able to return again soon!
Nantucket Island is filled with beautiful shores, historic cobblestone streets, charming boutiques, galleries, and restaurants. For visitors, it offers a delightful vacation. For retailers, a dream come true.
Located off the coast of Massachusetts, Nantucket has welcomed generations of affluent visitors and residents. Its world-class shops, restaurants, hotels, and seaside beauty have made Nantucket one of the most popular resort destinations for upscale vacationers from around the globe. For many, the island’s events and celebrations are an annual must-see.
April’s Daffodil Festival starts a busy nine-month selling season that culminates with the hugely popular Christmas Stroll – a year-end shopping spree.
• Nantucket has one of the nation’s highest per capita personal incomes.
• The island’s summer residential population swells to over 50,000.
• Hundred’s of thousand’s of ferry passengers travel annually to Nantucket and disembark at the bottom of Main Street which is slated to increase.
• Nantucket airport is the second busiest airport in Massachusetts, after Logan Airport.
• National Geographic The Best Island in the World 2012-2015
• Condé Nast Traveler Top 10 Best Islands in U.S. 2012
• Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards, Best Islands 2012
• Nantucket is fastest growing county in Massachusetts according to the US Census Bureau (2014)
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$2,500|
Please note that we rent from Sunday 3:30 pm check in to Sunday 10:00 am check out. Our weekly rental rate for the property is $5,500 whether you are planning on staying (1) one night or (7) nights during the summer season. The rate is the same. If you are interested in renting the apartment unit for a month or the entire summer, we offer a slight discount.
Payment is pursuant to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement we will provide. Upon execution of the agreement, the rental payment will be paid by either check or wire. A deposit of $2,500 is required as security deposit for any damages that you hopefully will not cause... Provided no damages, the security deposit will be returned.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.