Location: Puamana, Princeville, North Shore, Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Accommodations: Condo, 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms (Sleeps 3-6)
'Hale Palekaiko' (Paradise Home) - Features: - - --DIRECT OCEAN VIEW –-
--THE BEST LOCATION IN PUAMANA!!!--
(all pictures on the website are taken from the lanai and as you see the view is truly breathtaking)!
- Two of the Elevated Lanai's (one off the living room and one off the 3rd bedroom) overlook the Ocean, Bali Hai and the 13th&14th hole of the Makai golf course!!
Sit on the Lanai and Watch the Whales in the Ocean (Dec-April), the Golfers on the Green, or the Sunset over Bali Hai!
-Private and Secluded – No noise from the road!
Inside the Townhouse – Double Story,- -end unit - No one above or below, (just one side) – Wonderful sense of Privacy!–
-Four Lanais (one off each bedroom and one off the Living room) allow you to relax as you enjoy the Island breeze !
-Tastefully upgraded unit is bright & airy, with sophisticated and tropical décor throughout including art work purchased from local artists. !
-3 full Private Bedrooms with queen size beds in each.
-Brand New Samsung LED TV in Master Bedroom!!
-3 fully equipped Bathrooms!
-Master Bathroom attached to Master Bedroom.
-All 3 Bathrooms are remodeled with New Granite countertops. Master Bathroom has New Walk-in custom shower, with Detailed Glass shower door!!
-New furniture throughout!
-All bedding is new including new mattresses!
-Sony Big Screen HDTV with Cable, Blue ray DVD player and a variety of DVD's to watch! New Iphone5/Ipod dock
-- FREE WIFI -– The Westin charges you $15 for 20 minutes!
- FREE Long Distance throughout the US!
-Four new huge Ceiling Fans!
-Barbeque grill on downstairs Lanai!
-Fully stocked kitchen with new kitchenware! ---Feel of a Private Home!!!
-Freshly painted in soft Island Colors.
- Tommy Bahama Backpack beach chairs, beach umbrella, Boogie Boards, sand toys, coolers, and beach towels!!
About Puamana and Princeville!!
- Princeville is about 35 minutes from Lihue. Set between The Prince and Makai Golf Courses (our townhouse is on the Makai Golf Course)!
- Beautiful landscaping throughout complex!!
- Beautiful cutting garden, where colorful & fragrant plumeria, ginger, heliconia and bird of paradise are available for your pleasure!!
- Puamana Townhome offers a vast array of nearby activities and points of interest, including:!- Pool (close enough to get there in 1 minute but far enough away not to be disturbed if children are playing Marco Polo) !
- Anini Beach (5 minuite walk) where there is great snorkeling, sea turtles and swimming !!
- The Westin (2 minutes walk) for 4 star dining and their Café and Deli Market!
- Princeville shopping center (less than 10 minuite walk)
– Foodland market, post office, restaurants, art galleries, Fitness Studio, Banks, and various other gift, clothing, and coffee shops, including famous, Lappert's Ice Cream! Yum!!!
- Princeville Community Center (less than 10 minuite walk) where you can take Yoga, Taichi, or Hula lessons! There is a Park with outdoor toys, for kids to run and play!! There are also about 5 miles of walking/jogging trails in Princeville to enjoy as well!!
- Kilauea Lighthouse & Wildlife Preserve, exceptional snorkeling at Tunnels, Lumahai Beach, Hanalei Bay and quaint Hanalei town, horseback riding, and the start of the majestic Na Pali coast at breathtaking Ke'e Beach (all within a short drive)!!!
Kipa Hou Mai ~ Come visit again !!!
Keywords: Townhouse, condominium, like a private home
I am a Flight Attendant, and my husband is a Fireman. We live in Southern California.
I have been coming to North Shore Kauai since 1974. It has always been 'Paradise' to me, and has held a Special place in my heart.
Sitting out on the Lanai, Gazing out to the Ocean, watching the Birds, enjoying the Plumerias and Swaying Palm Trees, watching the Golfers, and then to end a Perfect Day, a glass a wine at Sunset What more could you want, or ask for? It makes you never want to leave!
Located in Priceville Kauai on the North shore. The capitol city of Lihue where you land is approximately 35 - 45 minutes away.
This property is set between the Prince and Makai Golf Courses. Our condo is on the Makai Golf Course.
Beautiful landscapes of tropical flowers, fruit trees and green grass. Cool tradewinds blowing and beautiful rainbows.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate||Minimum Stay|
1 Jun 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
15 Dec 2014 - 5 Jan 2015
My Standard Rate
|Credit card, cashier's check and personal checks if 90 days prior to arrival.|
|Notes||Monthly rate will be for 28 days/4 weeks
Low Season. $4200
High Season. $4550
Note: Minimum stay is 3 nights
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.