: Heathrow Airport
: Tottenham Ct Rd (tube) / St Pancras / Kings Cross
: Crown and Two Chairmen
: Quo Vadis / The Red Fort/ Pizza Express Jazz Club
The apartment is extremely central and located in trendy Dean street, SoHo, part of London’s “West End” and within walking distance to a number of tourist attractions including.
• British Museum, British Library, National Art gallery, National Portrait gallery, London Transport museum
• Shopping streets : Oxford, Regent, Carnaby streets, Neil Street, Covent Garden
• Leicester square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly circus and China Town and SoHo,
• St Pauls, Smithfields and Tate Modern(slightly longer walk)
• Parks : St James, Green, Hyde and, Lincoln Fields
• Universities: UCL and Westminster.
• South Bank (London eye, Hayward gallery and south bank theatres)
• Westminster Buildings, The Royal palace, The Ritz, Piccadilly.
• Tate Modern, London Business School, Regent’s Park, London Canal and, the London Zoo are also walk-able for those with a bit more energy.