Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday townhome in Anaheim - Gina Home 2
Stylish 2 Bdrms, 2.5 Baths Townhome with 2 parking space(Max sleep 8)
*** Deal on longer stay!
$129/nt for 2 days gap: Nov 9-11,Jan 13-15 and Feb 7-9.
$169/nt for GVH1 (3 bdrm, VRBO#3503353) Nov 9-13, Nov 16-19 and Nov 29-Dec 2.
$159/nt for GVH3 (2 bdrm, VRBO#480103) Nov 13-16
Dates Unavailable? Checkout GVH1(3 bdrm)VRBO#3503353 and GVH3(2 bdrm)VRBO#480103!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION !- Our townhome is situated in a nice, family friendly complex directly across the street from the Disneyland & the Downtown Disney parking lots - you literally cannot get any closer than this... And our home is one of the few condos most close to Disney in this complex! From our front door it's an easy stroll directly across the street to the Mickey and Friends free tram and/or Downtown Disney(about 5 minutes walk). If you already have your pass, you can also use the Monorail from Downtown Disney that takes you straight into Tomorrowland. Save $16/$32 Disney Parking per day.
During your stay with us, our home becomes your home, and we want to ensure your experience is truly memorable. We do our level best to provide impeccable service and amenities so you can focus your attention on family, friends, and fun while on your vacation!
From our Guest 1:
Oh, we loved the place the minute we opened the door! Everything have been thought out so carefully and every detail shows warmth, comfort, and lots of familiarity (of our beloved characters). There's not a single thing to not love, Gina! This far exceeds my expectations being you've provided every necessity a mommy wants on her family vacation (safety gates, light single strollers, toys, etc).
And the bed, it's one of the firmest and comfortable sofa bed around! I just want to say thank you so much for accommodating me and supporting my back, literally :-) I felt like I just walked into a TV remodeling show, so I know you'd put out tons of hard work and to have it look like this grand. We talked briefly to a neighbor this morning and we asked him how his place was and he said it was 'not recommended' since it looked so outdated. We knew we got a good thing with you for sure.
From Guest 2:
this is truly a 'hidden gem' of Disneyland, and we will be staying with you for all of our trips from now on!
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! - You just can't stay any closer to the Disney from our home. Later in the day, walk back for a homemade lunch; even treat yourself to a refreshing nap before heading back out for the evening.
2. NEWLY Remodeled – We did a complete remodel from floor to ceiling. Upgrades include hardwood/laminate floors, all new electrical and plumbing, quartz counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, bathroom vanities, and of course well appointed, comfortably cool furnishings, wall mounted 47' and 42' LED HDTV's, elegant and fun decorations.
3. 2 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom - this model has TWO and HALF bathroom, while some units in the complex has only 1 full bathroom!
4. FREE 2 CAR PARKING - Compare Disneyland parking for two cars at $32 per day vs. our town home that includes a private 1 car garage and 1 assigned parking spot for free!
5.FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN - dishes,cups,cookware,bake ware,cold filtered ice maker, toaster,coffee maker,slow cooker, rice cooker, blender and much more
6. SAFETY and CHILD PROOFING - Safety and security is VERY important! We set up different pass code of the front entry door lock for each party (NO shared pass code or shared key in the lock box). The pass code is unique customized for your stay period only. Two child safety gates on-site, wall mounted TV's are locked securely to metal frames on studs, Smoke Detectors each floor, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and a lot of more.
7. REAL REVIEWS - We are very honest and responsible! All our reviews are REAL REVIEWS from our REAL guests!!
+ Beautiful TWO bedroom,TWO & HALF bathroom two-story town-home max sleeps 8
+ BRAND NEW installed Central A/C and Heater
+ FREE 10Mb cable broadband internet; FREE Wi-Fi with coverage throughout
+ FREE AT&T U-verse 290 Cable Package
+ FREE Netflix Movies- Unlimited instant streaming thousands of movies
+ HUGE 47' LED HDTV and 42’ LED HDTV + 1 DVD player
+ Two Computers. Parent control software is installed in the computer in kid bedroom.
+ FREE phone use -unlimited local and long distance within the US and Canada
+ In-house Washer/Dryer (detergent and dryer sheets provided)
** BEDROOMS **
1. Maser bedroom upstairs: one Queen Bed, one toddler bed, one Pack 'n Play (portable crib) and one modern daybed;42' LED TV;one bathroom with shower inside master bedroom; walk in the closet
2. 2nd bedroom upstairs: one twin over full bunk bed & a twin mattress with sheets under the bunk bed; dollhouse with furniture, one computer, toys and books
+ In living room downstairs there is TOP GRAIN LEATHER queen Sofa sleeper (over $1000) with 4' THICK FOAM MATTRESS and WOOD STRIPES UNDER provides good support (Not with uncomfortable springs)-big enough for two
** BATHROOMS **
TWO and HALF bathrooms: one bathroom with shower inside master bedroom; one hall bathroom with bathtub & shower on 2nd floor; one half bathroom downstairs
** For CHILDREN **
+ 2 Single Strollers
+ 1 Double Stroller
+ 1 High Chair & 1 Bench
+ 1 Toddler Bed & 2 Pack 'n Play
+ 2 Safety Gates
+ Dollhouse with Furniture,Toys & Books
+ Children's Dishes & Cups
+ 2 Computers
** ADDITIONS **
+ Private Patio Off Living Room with 1 table,4 chairs & 1 umbrella
+ Private BBQ Grill
+ Pool / Beach Towels and Toys
+ Beach Chairs / Umbrella / Sand Toys/two Coolers (one big and one small)
+ Three Swimming Pools (1 family pool, Child Wading Pool and Adult Lap Pool with fence )
+ Oversize Hot Tub
+ Large safe and gated Playground / Jungle Gym
+ Umbrellas (for the rare rainy day)
+ Smoke detectors each floor
+ Carbon monoxide detector
Our TWO two-bedroom condos #466238 and #480103 are in the same complex and only a few units in between, WALKING in 30 seconds! If you have a big group up to 16, you can book our two units together! And you will have 4 parking space (two one-car garages and two parking spots) for FREE, which save Disney parking $16-$64 per day.
All the amenities at the condo are for your full use to make your vacation completely hassle and worry free. All you need to bring is yourself and your family!
Tags/Keywords: Gina Vacation Home, Gina Vacation Home II, Gina Vacation Home 2, home, house, town home, town home, town house, townhouse, condo, condominium, apartment, villa, rental, residence, private residence, Disney, Disneyland, orange county, the OC, o.c., southern California, so cal, Anaheim area vacation rental, next door to Disneyland, walk to Disneyland, across from Disneyland, across the street from Disneyland, happiest place on earth
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Property Manager Gina
We do our level best to provide impeccable service and amenities so you can focus your attention on family, friends, and fun while on your holiday!
Property Manager Gina purchased this townhome in 2013
Why Property Manager Gina chose Anaheim
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! - Our home is right ACROSS the street from Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney! You just can't stay any closer to the Disney from our complex and our home is one of the few condos most close to Disney in this complex.From our front door it's an easy stroll directly across the street to the Mickey and Friends free tram and/or Downtown Disney- save $16/$32 Disney Parking per day.
What makes this townhome unique
Our TWO two-bedroom condos#466238 and #480103 are in the same complex and only a few units in between, WALKING in 30 seconds! If you have a big group up to 16, you can book our two units together! And you will have 4 parking space (two one-car garages and two parking spots) for FREE, which save Disney parking $16-$64 per day.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I wrote a 5 star review and submitted it. I almost wanted to keep the good news to myself! LOL. But the place is too nice not to share. Keep adding beautiful properties so you have a vacancy we can fill in the future. would love to stay again.