: Kota Kinabalu International Airport
: Jesselton Point
: Tanjung Aru Station
: Penampang bypass
: Tanjung Aru Beach
: FROG bar & Restaurant
: Sutera Harbour Golf Course
: Donggongon town
SINURAMBI is the home of your hosts, Terry and Rose Mills.
The property is perched on 1400 feet above Kota Kinabalu city and has boundaries by the Crocker Range National Rainforest Reserve. The views are simply breathtaking, 60 miles to the South the Kuala Penyu Peninsular and ‘Survivor Island’ Pulau Tiga are clearly visible, the entire city of Kota Kinabalu spreads out below and to the North Mt. Kinabalu dominates the skyline. Their nearest neighbour, the forest rangers, are over a kilometer away, yet Sinurambi is only 30 minutes from the Kota Kinabalu International airport and the city center .
Around Sinurambi :
1) Do nothing - sit by the pool :)))
2) Go for a walk . Choose either 2km up to 10km walk.
3) Go to the river and swim with the fresh water fishes.
4) Pamper yourself with yoga, waxing and full body massage under the gazebo.
5) Make full use of the billiard table, dart board, mini tennis or do some funky exercise on the trampoline.
6) Pre Order you meals and savor it under the pergola, gazebo or on the Sunset deck under the cherry trees :))
We highly recommend you checking out these days trips:
1) Boat trip to the nearby marine park.
2) Orang Utan Reserved Center at Shangrila Rasa Ria (1 hour drive).
3) Mari - Mari Cultural Village (35 min drive)
4) Wet land cruise (Klias or Garama River- 2 hour drive or get pick up)
5)River rafting at Kiulu river (1 hour drive)
6) A day at the National Park area where the kids can go to the hot spring, canopy walk, Sabah tea garden, War Memorial park (3 hours drive).
7) Lok Kawi Wildlife Park (20 min away) .
8) Market visit - the famous one is Gaya sunday market 6am-12 midday or our thur/fri weekly market in our village.
9) Steam Train rides (weds & sats only 9am-2pm).
10) Visit to the butterfly farm (40min) , Rafflesia Research Centre then lunch at Mahau waterfall in Tambunan. Full day trip.
11) Around the city - Green connection, Sabah climbing centre, State Museum, Likas Wetland reserve and so on.