|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Totally isolated yet just 30 minutes from the city center and the airport. It has two en suite rooms and four studio rooms. Fully staffed, exquisite food, kids outdoor play area and trampoline, swimming pool, poolside gazebo, snooker room, WIFl, laundry service.
Trips and tours in Borneo: Sinurambi is located in Penampang district. It is famous for its covered market on thursday and friday. The Monsopiad Cultural Village, Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, Spa Centre is only 15 minutes away from Sinurambi. Local recreation spots such as rivers are within 10 minutes drive.
With advance notice, you may hire a tour guide, a van and a vehicle. Otherwise we highly recommend renting a car due to our location.
Terry and Rose Mills purchased the land over ten years ago.
They build their dream home with trials and errors. Its a family home that grew into a bed and breakfast. They are still upgrading and maintaining the facilities for guests comfort and privacy.
Rose & Terry Mills purchased this bungalow in 2003
Terry is an retired business man who loves boats and bikes. He travel a lot but loves the solitude the nature offers at Sinurambi. Not to mentioned the tropical weather and amazing views. Rose is a native who was born in the countryside and wish to maintain the strong ties with her land and people. Sinurambi is a sanctuary for them and their young son.
It is home that has an amazing 360' views.
Its your home away from home and yet only 30 minutes from civilization. This is a special gateway for those who wish to get out of today's hectic life.
Rose, her family and everyone else we met there were a delight. We felt right at home from the moment she met us at the airport. They were happy to accommodate us in any way possible and to suggest appropriate activities for our family. The setting and the weather were amazing, we had a fantastic time, highly recommended!
SINURAMBI is the home of your hosts, Terry and Rose Mills.
The property is perched on 1400 feet above Kota Kinabalu city and has boundaries by the Crocker Range National Rainforest Reserve. The views are simply breathtaking, 60 miles to the South the Kuala Penyu Peninsular and ‘Survivor Island’ Pulau Tiga are clearly visible, the entire city of Kota Kinabalu spreads out below and to the North Mt. Kinabalu dominates the skyline. Their nearest neighbour, the forest rangers, are over a kilometer away, yet Sinurambi is only 30 minutes from the Kota Kinabalu International airport and the city center .
Around Sinurambi :
1) Do nothing - sit by the pool :)))
2) Go for a walk . Choose either 2km up to 10km walk.
3) Go to the river and swim with the fresh water fishes.
4) Pamper yourself with yoga, waxing and full body massage under the gazebo.
5) Make full use of the billiard table, dart board, mini tennis or do some funky exercise on the trampoline.
6) Pre Order you meals and savor it under the pergola, gazebo or on the Sunset deck under the cherry trees :))
We highly recommend you checking out these days trips:
1) Boat trip to the nearby marine park.
2) Orang Utan Reserved Center at Shangrila Rasa Ria (1 hour drive).
3) Mari - Mari Cultural Village (35 min drive)
4) Wet land cruise (Klias or Garama River- 2 hour drive or get pick up)
5)River rafting at Kiulu river (1 hour drive)
6) A day at the National Park area where the kids can go to the hot spring, canopy walk, Sabah tea garden, War Memorial park (3 hours drive).
7) Lok Kawi Wildlife Park (20 min away) .
8) Market visit - the famous one is Gaya sunday market 6am-12 midday or our thur/fri weekly market in our village.
9) Steam Train rides (weds & sats only 9am-2pm).
10) Visit to the butterfly farm (40min) , Rafflesia Research Centre then lunch at Mahau waterfall in Tambunan. Full day trip.
11) Around the city - Green connection, Sabah climbing centre, State Museum, Likas Wetland reserve and so on.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
Nov 2014 - Feb 2015
1 Nov 2014 - 28 Feb 2015
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
March 2015-Oct 2015
1 Mar 2015 - 31 Oct 2015
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£140|
28 days cancellation is FOC. 14 days is 50% off your deposit. 72 hours cancellation one night deposit is forfeited.
Group booking :
90 days cancellation is FOC. 60 days 50% off your deposit. 30 days cancellation your deposit is forfeited.
Deposit via Paypal is highly recommended.
We require one (1) night deposit at least 14 days before arrival date to secure a booking.
We accept cash, credit card ( Master /Visa) with 2% surcharge , online transfer and Paypal (4% surcharge).
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.