Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Fitzrovia - Beautiful 2-bed Fitzroy St. W1
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 5 Sleeps
You'll have a great stay in this fully furnished 2-bed apartment. It's just been redecorated throughout and is in excellent order.
We provide everything you'll need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. There is free wifi access.
The location of this property is unbeatable! The property is set in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central location with a village feel and Georgian architecture. This very desirable part of Central London (W1T 4BL) is a wonderful and safe neighborhood with lots going on.
There is a good range of shops and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars very close by.
Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube.
Several supermarkets are on hand (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall, Planet Organic and Waitrose).
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality recently purchased furnishings. Recently redecorated
* Upper level of a secure, well maintained residential building (with elevator)
* Woodstrip flooring throughout
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighborhood.
* Free wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD, dining table and 6 chairs, two sofas - the largest of which opens to a king size comfortable sofa bed if required
* Master Bedroom: king-sized bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside table, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double glazed windows (fitted with black out blinds), iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bedroom 2: double bed with good quality bedding, large double-glazed double-aspect windows (fitted with black out blinds), hanging space
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, towel rail
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
Location, location, location! You won’t find better than this!
The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds. There’s a huge array of bars and restaurants in the area, including in nearby Charlotte Street and neighboring Soho. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs.
If shopping appeals, you can shop till you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away.
For outside life, neighboring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, it’s a 10 minute walk to Regent’s Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theater and zoo.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will be greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
- pets not allowed
- limited accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
We are Liz and Jack. We look forward to welcoming you to London. We manage five holiday let properties in Fitzrovia, central London, as well as many long let properties. We know the area well and can thoroughly recommend it for its central location, great transport links (although you'll probably be mostly on foot as tourist London is very walkable!) and wide choice of bars and restaurants. It's a highly desirable neighborhood with beautiful architecture and interesting streets. People come from all over London to enjoy some Fitzrovia life. We're lucky enough to be based here and hope to see you here too! We have been letting our properties for the past 8 years. We hope we've perfected a warm and professional welcome. We're very happy to help with questions (before or during your stay) or to tailor any trip to suit your needs so just let us know if there's anything we can do. We look forward to seeing you in London!
This is a beautiful clean and modern fully-equipped home from home in the best central neighborhood in town!