|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
CONDADO DEL MAR - Corner Studio Apartment Plus, (looks like a hotel suite!!) high ocean/city views, remodeled, fully furnished/equipped, new central A/C, hotel look-and-feel, tennis and basketball courts, parking, 24hr security. Beachfront building located right on beach (gate keys for tenants), semi-Olympic and kids pools, lounge chairs available and green BBQ area surrounded by trees and palms. Lobby offers restaurant, laundry, gym, game room and library. Walking distance from water sports, restaurants, 24hr grocery and convenience stores, 24hr pharmacy, boutiques, shops, banks, hotels, casinos, hospital and public parking. Near important shopping centers like Plaza Las Américas, museums, cruise ship ports and Old San Juan area. Easy access to highways and international airport.
Only 20 minutes away from everything on metro area, this property is unique! So many things to do and enjoy as a couple, family or just friends! Condado is one of the most valued areas in Puerto Rico due to its diversity and accessibility to night and day life... SAFE for walking/biking, day or night.
Location! Reserved parking! Walking distance from everything! Tennis court included in rental! Right on beach!
Wonderful!! Great location the perfect spot always felt safe! Ocean front huge pool.Really clean and comfortable.This is the kind of condo you want to stay again Absolutely blown away.Zulmarie the owner very responsive!!
I loved staying at this property. Neat, very clean, very well maintained. Location was great, near to many restaurants main roads. I was able to do many things without leaving the building: beach, pool, tennis, gym, etc. the building is gated so I felt very safe at all times. The building staff was very friendly also, but very on top of their game too. Always asking for names, taking notes who would come in and out, communicating among each other through the radio, watching out for security in general. The owner is very friendly and accessible. I would highly recommend renting this property if you want to have a relaxing vacation. I would definitely rent it again!
everything was as advertised and promissed. ocean front w/ large pool. grocery store two blocks away. building had good vibe. everyone was friendly. all elevators up and running. always felt safe. car rental ( bella ) also two blocks away. rented for two of five days. rain forest ( el yunque ) and old san juan.
would stay again !
This apartment is perfect! Location was amazing, it was very clean, safe, had a nice view of the beach, great big comfortable bed and most important Zulmarie answered any questions/concerns that I had within minutes. I would definetly stay here again!!!
First of all, dealing directly with an owner who responds diligently and fully to your questions, is a big positive start. I made sure the place fulfills our needs before making the decision to rent it because a family vacation with teenagers has to please everyone. The condo is enough spacious for the 4 of us. Clear, modern, light, nice views and generously stocked with bunch of towels (first time I saw that). The king bed made me want one:) Very confy, the boys find also their beds comfortables. I can't say enough good things about how well maintained this place is. I didn't know the condo was at the dead end of the corridor, nice plus for the quietness. It is centrally located, easy walk to the grocery, to the bus stop if you don't have a car, parking is included if you have one, laundry on main floor (note that you have to bring 5 or 10$ to insert in the machine to get coins, as 25¢ or 1$ are not accepted). The pool is large, the beach is beautiful, some rocks in the water but you can walk a little bit east to find a better spot. All these amenities made it a nice stay as everyone could find his own way to enjoy himself. We did body surf all together, playing with the waves, and I enjoyed my yoga practice every morning, but this time, I was the one really on the beach, it wasn't a t.v screen. Many thanks to Zulmarie who never missed an email or a txt from me. It was a real pleasure to share your place!
This is a very clean, nice, comfortable place with easy access to the beach and night life. I had a great time staying here and would definitely come back. The owners are very friendly and helpful and will answer questions/concerns in a timely fashion. I'll be recommending to my friends and family without a doubt..
Beachfront building located right on beach (gate keys for tenants), semi-Olympic and kids pools, lounge chairs available and green BBQ area surrounded by trees and palms. Lobby offers restaurant, laundry, gym, game room and library. Walking distance from water sports, restaurants, 24hr grocery and convenience stores, 24hr pharmacy, boutiques, shops, banks, hotels, casinos, hospital and public parking. Near important shopping centers like Plaza Las Américas, Museum of Art (Santurce), cruise ship ports and the legendary Old San Juan area. Easy access to highways and Luis Muñoz Marín (SJU) international airport.
AVAILABLE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: BEACHES
* Condado Beach and Ocean Park, two of the most popular beaches in Puerto Rico, are at our doorstep.
* Beach activities include swimming, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing, jogging, sunbathing and relaxing by the pool
* Beach front playground 'Parque del Indio' just 4 minute walk along the beach
RESTAURANTS AND NIGHTLIFE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT:
* Marriott Stellaris Hotel and Casino (salsa dancing at the lobby) (3 blocks away)
* La Concha Hotel and Casino, Conrad Hotel and Casino, Caribe Hilton Hotel all with nightlife, casinos
* Ventana al Mar for Outdoor concerts and festivals
* Yerbabuena restaurant and other restaurants with great food and music some days of the week
* Convenience store (24-hour deli across the street)
* Grocery store (24-hour large supermarket 2 blocks away)
* Bus stop and taxi stand. (1 block away) Easy 10 minute drive to Old San Juan accessible by bus or taxi
CONVENIENCES WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: The apartment is very well situated walking distance to many needed conveniences, including:
* 24 hour Walgreens pharmacy (4 blocks away)
* Ashford Presbyterian Hospital (one of the best private hospitals in Puerto Rico is only one block away)
* Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (10 minute walk from the apartment) has a great collection of local and international artists. Also holds openings, galas and children's workshops. Check listings.
* Many boutiques such as Eleanor (a high end wedding gown store is only 3 blocks away) and other high and middle end stores such as Cartier, Ferragamo and Louis Vuitton (6 blocks away)
* Avis Rental Car has a location 3 blocks away should you decide to rent a car
ACCESSBLE BY CAR, BUS OR TAXI: Available close by car or bus
* 12 Minutes to the San Juan International Airport (SJU) (taxi)
* 10 Minutes from Old San Juan (bus or taxi)
* 7 Minutes to highway system from where you can reach the El Yunque Rain Forest, Rio Mar or Dorado Golf Courses, Bioluminescent Bays, Camuy Caves and many other sites around Puerto Rico.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Damage Self-Insurance (or Reimbursable $200)||$50|
|OPTIONAL 2HR Late Check-Out (1:pm)||$40|
|OPTIONAL 2HR Early Check-In (2:pm)||$40|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$200|
FULL WEEK (8D/7N) RATE = $145 WkNight / $175 WkEnd night, or $1105 plus fees. NOT NECESSARILY APPLICABLE DURING SEASONS OR EVENTS.
FEES: $60 Cleaning + $200 Damage Security (reimbursable) or $50 Damage Self-Insurance (non-reimbursable)
OPTIONAL 2HR EARLY CHECK-IN (2:pm) = $40
OPTIONAL 2HR LATE CHECK-OUT (1:pm) = $40
******Do not hesitate to contact us for specific quote!*******
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.