Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Granada - HOUSE GRANADA BEATRIZ
3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6 , 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate toilet,
Villa on the exclusive in a prestigious area of Granada has been furnished to an extremely high standard and has all modern facilities required for a relaxing holiday with private pool are for the use of property residents to relax after a long trip visiting our city on the large sun terrace for breakfast, lunch or dinner, a ideal place with hammocks for lazing and sunbathing all day in the garden
- The large lounge is furnished with two comfortable sofas,dinning table for 6 people and two side tables with cozy lamps with log fire for a tranquil and romantic evening, a high definition HDTV ,42' to connect to the satellite (european) in the country, DVD player and music player as well as a few books or novels Granada, tourist information with maps.With beautiful views of Granada
- Detached 3 bedrooms tastefully furnished, luxury and comfort with good mattresses for viscoelastic to the rest and relaxation you deserve ,The master bedroom has one double bed,with duvets, pillows, sheets. The rooms are exterior with large windows and views of city . For those of you with young children, there is a highchair and baby stroller and travel cot (with linen) available on request for your use. Two bedroom with four single beds which can be used together or separately and can be configured as doubles, with duvets, pillows, sheets. All bedrooms have spacious wardrobes with drawers.
- Bathroom:1 Floor: bath, shower,wc, and wash hand basin, toilet paper,soap,towels,hairdryer, ground floor: Toilet,wc and wash hand basin, toilet paper,soap,towels.
- The kitchen is separate and spacious with all appliances,Refrigerator, oven and grill, extractor hood, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender ... , and all necessary utensils, knives, forks, spoons, teaspoons, plates, cups, coffee set ... in fact everything needed to make your holiday accommodation.
-Good location with walking distance to everything you need. Perfect for family with kids.
- If you have interest in internet-wifi, ask
Privileged located in the area south of Granada ,one of the most exclusive areas of the city. With excellent communication and developed in great detail. Just a few minutes away the palaces of the Alhambra and Generalife (5mins) monuments UNESCO World Heritage Sites,the Albaicin Quarter:(15mins),across the River Darro from the Alhambra ,the streets are narrow and many of them do not have sidewalks. Quarter holds the Archaeological Museum, many churches, and some palaces Nazaríes. and lookout point the San Nicolas viewpoints offer magnificent views the palaces of the Alhambra. visitors can find the remains of mosques, minarets and Spanish-Nazarí cisterns One gets the sensation that one is in a different world, a world from the past .monuments UNESCO World Heritage Sites .the Sacromonte Quarter:(20 mins) In a few of the caves there is an option for dinner with restaurant and then the flamenco show Gypsy. Madrasah Palace (15mins) Its architecture Nazaríes works of Yusuf . the Cathedral and Royal Chapel (tombs of the Catholic Monarchs) (15mins) Bib-Rambla Square: (10mins) surrounded by all the flower stalls that have made this square famous by the northwest side the Alcaicería a market of spices and silks,by his eastern side the Zacatin the bazaar dedicated to clothing Granada is notable as most of its bars with terrace will serve free tapas with each drink. Granada has many restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy and learn 'the art of tapas' go free tapas. The ski resort of Sierra Nevada is just 25 minutes from property where you can enjoy the snow and fun while you practice your sport of ski to enjoy the beautiful South sun . The region the white houses of Las Alpujarras (35mins), beaches on the Costa Tropical (30 mins)
The Science Park is an interactive museum over 70.000 m2, located just minutes from home with one of the scientific and cultural offerings of the most varied in Europe. Airport: Granada (20mins) A fantastic home for your vacation with your family or friends.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- pets considered