One of our best holidays so far!!!
We just stayed at 12 Coral Cove for two weeks. It was one of our best holidays so far!!! The apartment is fantastic. It has very high standard of features, very well maintained and clean. It is very comfortable, the location (very easy and cheap to go everywhere using the yellow buses, an experience not to miss!!!) and views could not be better and are perfect for a beach holiday. Dena (the housekeeper), is so nice!!! She is very friendly, sharp and cooks guest local food!!!
Coral Cove in general is great: very good ambiance in the building, convenient location, right on the beach (in one of the most beautiful beaches in Barbados - Paynes Bay). All the staff at Coral Cove are very nice, specially Clifton, is great and very helpful. Paynes Bay is a very quiet beach, with turtles swimming just 50 meters from the apartment and a lot of nautical activities to enjoy.
We would definitively, recommend 12 Coral Cove to anyone. And we are looking forward to coming back in the near future.
Carolina, Luis, Angela & Iñigo
- Get natural juices from Adrian, they are great!!!
- Get great SUP lessons from Adrian (a different one)
- Get some natural aloe from Charlie
- Get very nice beach pashminas from Angie
- Experience karaoke night on Sundays at Holetown, just grab a beer and enjoy the local sing their hearts out
- You must try take away food from Connies BBQ (it is 50 meter south on highway 1, by the road, only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night)
- Daphne's is a very good restaurant, walking distance from the apartment, but it is a little bit expensive
Did you find this review helpful?