The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with a granite counter, full size refrigerator, glass top stove & oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots & pans, dishes, glasses, utensils, and more. The bathroom has a shower stall w/ granite walls. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a hair dryer are available. And we've just recently installed new wood flooring in 2013.
Our large 120 sq ft lanai (balcony) has a nice outdoor dining table set for 4 people to enjoy a beautiful view of the ocean at every meal. There are also 2 beach chairs, cooler and a boogie board stored in the lanai for guests use. Beach towels are also provided.
The condo also includes all the smaller finer things that will make your stay a complete comfort like a computer with a 20' flat screen monitor, CELL Phone w/ free calls anywhere in the US, 40” LCD flat screen TV in the living room, cable TV, DVD/blue-ray player, free WIFI hi-speed internet (room & lobby), bath & beach towels, beach chairs, cooler, pillows, cotton linen, blanket, and of course, air conditioning. Laundry facility is just down the hallway. Our unit is located on the yacht harbor side of the hotel AND has a direct view of the harbor, ocean and sunset.
There is parking on the streets and valet parking. Street parking is directly behind the building. On one side next to the lagoon is free parking from 4:30am to 10:30pm. On the other side is a large lot with price ranging from $1/hr to $6 for 10hrs. Valet service for a 24hr period is $30 with unlimited in and out privileges.
If you have a large number of people in your group, we do have 2 additional units inside the Ilikai Hotel. Both units #1436 & #1630 are located on the Lagoon side and also have ocean view plus Friday night fireworks.
***ABOUT THE ILIKAI***
When you watch the classic Hawaii Five-O TV show, there’s a shot of Jack Lord on a balcony of a hotel. Yup, you guess right. It’s the Ilikai! And instantly, the Ilikai became a landmark in the heart of Waikiki. This lady has been around since the 60’s but has been kept up very well with a recent renovated lobby, earthly toned hallways, and a clean line swimming pool with towel service. Definitely at least a 4 star rated hotel. There are also various shops on the ground floor, a romantic Italian restaurant on the top floor, and across the lobby is the internationally renowned Iron Chef Morimoto’s Japanese fusion restaurant.
• Swimming pool w/ towel service (Ground Floor)
• Fitness room (Ground Floor)
• Health spa (Ground Floor)
• “Bowls” local surf spot (3 minutes walk)
• YMCA (7 minutes walk)
• Ala Wai Public Golf Course (10 minutes taxi)
• Ala Moana Beach Park w/ running trail, jungle gym, tennis courts, and beach volleyball (5 minutes walk)
• Ala Moana Shopping Center (10 minutes walk)
• Ward Outdoor Shopping Center (5 minutes taxi)
• Waikiki beach walk (5 minutes walk)
• Hilton Hawaiian Village (next door)
• Foodland full groceries store (Ala Moana Shopping Center)
• ABC convenient stores (everywhere)
Restaurants – All flavors, all price, all around, inside and outside of hotel (walking distance)
• Hawaii Convention Center (10 minutes walk)
• Downtown (10 minutes taxi)
• Car rental – Alamo (across the street)
• Medical clinic – (5 minutes walk)
Activities and Excursions
• Beaches (Hilton Village & Ala Moana Beach Park)
• Atlantis submarine (3 minutes walk)
• Deep sea fishing excursions (5 minute taxi)
• Honolulu zoo & aquarium (5~10 minute taxi)
• Sailing (1 minute walk)
• Jet ski & parasailing (5 minutes walk)
• Snorkeling & Spear Fishing (Hilton Village & Ala Moana Beach Park)
• Stand up paddling (Hilton Village)
• Luau (Hilton Village)
• Dinner cruises (10 minutes taxi)