|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
‘Centra III’ is a very spacious house spread over four floors in the old centre of Amsterdam. More central is not possible. All floors are provided with high end interior. The house has two fully equipped kitchens and there is a private patio with BBQ on the ground floor. The large ground floor studio has a separate entrance in front of the house.
- Large studio with comfortable sitting area
- 1 large double bed (which can also be divided into 2 single beds)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Large lounge area
- Satellite TV
- Nintendo games console
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with full length bath, shower and toilet
- Bedroom with double bed
Our trip was faultless. Remy the chap whom met us was very helpful and very nice. The apartments were perfectly amazing and good value. Everything at your evd went down perfectly. Thank you very much.
enjoyed the apt...street noises at night were unpleasant...location was great...walk all over town from there...red light district was fun
Regarding the 2 flats we have rented from 6th till 9th of Juli in the Koestraat 19, we appreciated:
- the design
- the cleanness
- the location
- the space available in each room
- the backyard
- the flexibility of the staff for the checkin and checkout (quite easy: give a call and make appointment :))
To be improved:
- the kitchen in the flat on the upper floor is very small for an apartment in which 6 persons might overnight... on the other hand the kitchen in the flat on the ground floor is way too big for a 2-persons flat!!!
- too little dishes and glasses... we had to bring some dishes/glasses from one flat to the other
- overall and like in almost all rental flats, many little things broken
- the Internet connection did not work, neither in the ground floor nor in the upper floor. Fortunately a free WiFi was available from the location, so we were not blocked, that is the reason why we did not contact the staff.
- one of ours forgot a Jeans in one of the flats, he took contact with you as soon as the evening of our departure day, but nobody could manage to find the jeans or send it back... This kind of service would have been much appreciable!
Ok, lots of critics but don't misunderstand: we were very happy with the accommodation, we would certainly recommend it to friends and come back ourselves!
The booking process, and follow-up emails for this accommodation were very reassuring. We messaged Stephane on our arrival and he met us at the accommodation and showed us around. He left his number and reassurance to call him if we needed him. When the washing machine "froze", someone was at the apartment within 30 minutes to fix. Very happy with the apartment and the service. We are a family of 6, and very comfortable in the apartment.
Everything about the place was great. Very clean, comfortable and just what we needed. Would happily stay here again. Thanks again to Remy.
The booking process was fine. Not a complaint. The apt (s) were varied. The studio on the first floor was fine for me. Except couldn't open windows...since the weather was comfortable that wasn't a problem for this stay. Passersby talking in the street woke me every night. The red light district was a lively fun area in which to be a tourist. The upper apt staircase was a problem for the older visitors. But it was a comfortable apt. So all in all, we had no real problems with either apt, and enjoyed our stay. The owners delegate, was a charming man and gave us the information we need for each apartment.
This is a residential area, therefore we expect that guests comply with the following code of conduct and respect the neighbourhood, the owners and those people who made it possible for you to have a pleasant stay.
- No loud noise or parties during your stay
- Do not disturb the neighbourhood for any reason
- No hen/stag parties
Guests agree to respect the rules of the accommodation; if not we have the right to ask the guests to vacate the property immediately without refunding the rent or deposit.
A minimum stay of 5 nights is required over the New Year period / Amsterdam Dance Event / International Broadcast Conference / Queen’s day
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €20 per night, per additional guest|
|Notes||Make an enquiry to receive the final price and payment terms|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.