This stylish apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre at Donegal Quay- a 2 minute walk from Victoria Square, Cathedral Quarter & city centre attractions.
This two bedroom apartment sleeps four and offers all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre with a wide range of bars and restaurants nearby and just a few minutes walk from the bustling Cathedral Quarter.
Rates start FROM:
• £75 for a 1 night stay
• £325 for 7 nights stay
Please note rates provided are subject to change over special occasions and holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc).
Ideal for anyone over on business or for those who want to have a weekend city break.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/Parties
Apartment Facilities: The Apartment is fully furnished and offers:
• 2 Double Bedrooms (1 with En Suite)
• 2 Bathrooms (With Shower)
• 1 Secure Parking Space
• Towels & Bed Linen provided
• Flat screen TV & DVD Player
• A DVD library is also provided.
• WiFi Available for Internet Access (Subject to Terms & Conditions)
• Integrated modern kitchen
• Kitchen Equipment - microwave, kettle, toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, etc
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Washing Machine
• Tumble Dryer
• Fully Furnished bedrooms with wardrobe space
• Available via WiFi
• WiFi can only be rented for the entire duration of your stay
• For other durations we can provide a dongle
• Subject to availability, Terms & Conditions apply
• Must be confirmed & organised prior to the stay
• Laptops available for hire at £10/ day OR £45/ week
• Guests may use the printing/ faxing facilities between 9am & 5pm at our Offices in Amelia Street (opposite Europa Hotel)
City Centre Location: This apartment is situated in the heart of Belfast city centre.
The apartment is located close to all the main attractions in Belfast
• 1 - 2 mins walk to Cathedral Quarter
• 2 - 4 mins walk to Victoria Square (including major shops, Restaurants, Cinema Complex, & Bars)
• 4 – 5 mins walk to The Grand Opera House
• 10 mins walk to the Odyssey Complex (includes bars & restaurants, bowling, cinema, amusement arcade, etc)
... as well as Belfast’s best restaurants, bars & shopping opportunities, including:
- Popular City centre shops, Castle Court, the newly developed Victoria Square shopping centre, etc...
- The bustling Cathedral Quarter, The Duke of York, McHughs, Northern Whig, Crown Bar, Pothouse, Whites Tavern, John Hewitt, The Apartment ...
- Deanes, Mourne Seafood, Merchant Hotel, James Street South, Tedfords, Nick’s Warehouse, Ten Square ...
Mullan Property is owned and operated by Shane and Anne Mullan. We provide high quality self catering apartments in Belfast city centre & in the seaside town of Ballycastle.
Apartments are furnished to a high standard and are NITB registered.
This apartment is located in the heart of Belfast city centre - It is a 2minute walk to Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Belfast's best restaurants and bars.
This apartment in Belfast is located right in the heart of the city's shopping & cultural area & is within walking distance of: Victoria Square Shopping Centre - Grand Opera House - Waterfront Hall - Odyssey Complex - City Hall - Titanic Quarter - Castle Court.
Belfast has an extensive range of tourist attractions, including:
- Belfast City Walking Tours
- Titanic Walking tour
- Ulster Historical Foundation
- Ormeau Baths Gallery
- Historical Pub Tours of Belfast
- City Hall
- Belfast Zoo
- Excellent shopping opportunities, including Victoria Shopping Center, Castle Court, High Street, etc.
Please note that the new Obel complex is located in the very heart of Belfast City Centre and as such residual traffic sounds may be audible. If you prefer an apartment that is off the Main Road, please enquire about out other City Centre apartments (these include Winter Garden, Queens Square, Clarendon Quay, etc).
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: