Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Mount Brevitor - Brocklestone Hill With Car
New 2 bed, en-suite apt, commanding views of the West Coast, comes with CAR HIRE
Accommodation isnew & offers peaceful, clean, relaxing holidays. It is situated away from the commercial side of Barbados, but is easily reached by car/taxi etc.
The Apt offers 2 good sized bedrooms, 1 en-suite. There is a main shower room & WC. The Kitchen comes equipped with washing machine, dryer, elec cooker with large oven & grill, dishwasher, microwave, iron & board & a very large American style fridge/freezer.
The lounge opens via French Doors, likewise the main bedroom has large French doors opening out onto a very large balcony/veranda & again this has a large spacious dining area with table and chairs for the all important Al Fresco dining & a lounge area with plenty of relaxing & comfortable seating.
The sun rises to the back of the apt, giving warm morning sun & sets to the front of the apt, giving valuable shade from the heat of the Caribbean sun, & then take your recliner, along with a glass of something tasty and watch the sun sink into the blue Caribbean sea!
Deposit to secure booking: A £150 booking fee for each week you wish to stay, will secure your stay at Brocklestone, which will be taken off against your balance.
T & C's
1. Payments for deposit and booking fees will be accepted by Bacs, cash, cheque, or postal order. The balance of your Account must be paid 6 weeks before the commencement of your holiday.
2. No bookings can be accepted from groups of either young men or women unless by prior arrangement.
3. There is a £150 deposit for breakages/ damages/lost keys and also to include that the apt be kept and left, in a reasonable standard, as to how you found it please. This will be returned to you on completion of your stay and when confirmation has been received, notifying us that the above is in order. We apologise for the need to do this, but It is to cover in the event of any of the above which might inhibit or spoil for the next holiday makers coming to stay at the apartment
4. Bookings are accepted in the order of deposits received.
T&C's - REURNABLE DEPOSIT: 5. In the event of cancellation, we would like to point out that a booking is a contract and deposits will only be returned if the accommodation is re-let, so please inform us early if you have to cancel.
6. Bookings will not be accepted for more people that the numbers quoted on the brochure for each unit.
7. In the event of fire, storm, tempest or any other disaster which makes your booked accommodation unavailable, we will do our best to provide you with alternative dates or a full refund on your deposit.
8 In order that you may enjoy your holiday we aim to provide your with peaceful surroundings. We reserve the right to evict anyone who causes any excess disturbance, which we consider may be spoiling other peoples’ holiday or is deemed unacceptable by the management.
9. Bedding must not be used outside the apartment.
T &C's: There is a £150 deposit for breakages/ damages/lost keys and also to include that the apt be kept and left, in a
Barbados’s cost of living is considerably higher than the UK's and takes a lot of time and effort to replace and put right for the next guests arrival.
We apologise for the need to do this, but It is to cover in the event of any of the above which might inhibit or spoil for the next holiday makers coming to stay at the apartment.
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible