Photos and Description of this holiday condo in Wailua - Islander on the Beach 250
Kauai's Best Address for Affordable Luxury with Direct Oceanfront Location
Condo 250 Stunning Unobstructed Oceanfront
The Islander is a quaint Beachfront Condo/Hotel Sitting on 6 pristine Acres of Tropical Paradise
* Unobstructed Direct Oceanfront Unit for Gorgeous Ocean Views on the Second Floor
* King Size Bed with Luxury Cotton 800 Count Sheets and SPA Robes
* Lounge in the Two Tommy Bahama Chairs and Ottoman
* Mini Kitchenette with Microwave and Bar Refrigerator (no cooktop)
* Private Lanai with Amazing Ocean Views and Beach Sunrises from Inside the Unit
* Sip Your Tropical Drinks on the Lanai or the Beachside Pool Tiki Bar
* Free High Speed WiFi, Samsung LED HDTV with DVD, iPod/iPhone Docking Stations
* Hawaiian Coffee and Tropical Toiletries Starter Amounts
* Dip in the Beachside Pool with BBQ’s
* Enjoy the Walking Beach with Beach Towels, Chairs and Boogie Boards
* Located on the East Coast that Allows Easy Access to the Entire Island
* As the Sun Goes Down, the Tiki Torches Light Up
* This Studio Condo/Hotel is Everything You Need for Your Hawaiian Vacation
* Non-Smoking Resort with Designated Smoking Areas
“No Amenity/Resort Fees” when you book with us
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Hula Now
I live in the Northwest and come to the islands on a regular basis ever since I worked for the airlines. I fell in love with Kauai on my Honeymoon here, and have never stopped coming back.
Tax ID: W72985363-01
Hula Now purchased this condo in 2004
Why Hula Now chose Wailua
I love Kauai, and especially Islander on the Beach. It feels like you have stepped back in time with the low rise building and especially this unit sitting so close to the beach - it is truly amazing. This is an amazing resort, and I come back several times a year to keep it in the best of condition.
What makes this condo unique
Unobstructed oceanfront, Warm island decor, condo is kept in top condition and is visited by me at least 6 times a year to ensure you have the best stay ever.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Trip Advisor Review - 5 Star Review - I was more than pleased with our beautiful room and view for our first four nights in Kauai. We rented a unit directly from an owner, so I cannot speak for some aspects of the resort overall. However, we had a beautiful room on the second floor, with a full ocean view (unit 250).
The linens were exceptionally nice, robes for our use, boogie boards and a soft-sided cooler, flatware and dishes for simple meals. The room is pretty much a standard large hotel room with a loveseat, small table, and kitchen with small refrigerator, microwave and sink. The frig is an undercounter frig but larger than many in a hotel room, probably about three feet tall so large enough for a stash of cokes and sandwich makings.
The grounds were nice. We were here with friends who were at the Marriott in Lihue and then later at the Marriott in Poipu Certainly the grounds do not compare to those resorts, but neither does the price. There is a nice pool and hot tub.
Location is great. We divided our time this trip by staying four days at Kapaa, four days south, and four days north. While this location would be great for exploring the whole island, we stayed pretty close to Kapaa and Lihue for hikes.
I particularly recommend hiking Kuilau Ridge Trail. It does have a somewhat steep incline, but never sharply steep, never with sharp drop-offs, and with spectacular views. We climbed about half way up Sleeping Giant, but the trail on it was steep, rocky, had sharp drop-offs, and eventually became more difficult than I wanted. To an accomplished hiker, it would have probably not bee too much, but I do not enjoy having to watch my footing. I want to see the views.
Room Tip: We rented directly from an owner rather than from the resorts. I found it on Aloha Condos.