ALL RATES INCLUDE: WI-FI, END OF STAY CLEANING, LAUNDRY, KEY HOLDER SERVICES & WELCOME PACK
• Beautiful south facing ground floor adjoining garden apartments; extensively updated to a very high standard situated within Miraflores 5 Star Resort
• Air conditioning, double glazing, mosquito blinds, heating & alarm to all rooms
• Spacious lounge, Wi-FI, Cable LED TV's & Hi-Fi, sofa & additional double sofa bed
• Separate dining area & fully fitted open plan kitchen
• Granite work surfaces, oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & all small appliances
• Private terrace & garden area, with patio furniture for Al fresco dining and two sun loungers for use in the garden
• Spacious bedrooms with a king size bed and twin beds all with memory foam mattresses for extra comfort and fitted wardrobes providing plenty of storage
• Additional cot or futon single sofa bed available
• Sleeping a maximum of 7 people
• Fully tiled bathroom with bath & shower above, basin & toilet
• Communal swimming pool & children’s pool is 2 minutes walk with snack bar & lounge
• Stunning views of the Mediterranean,
• !0 minutes walk to local beach
• Please note the apartment is located on a hill which allows you to appreciate the un-spoilt sea views,there is also a short flight of 8 steps down to the front door.
• Pets are not allowed within the Miraflores Resort.
• Smoking is permitted on the terrace and you are kindly requested NOT to smoke inside the apartment.
• If you require a mid stay clean this can be arranged with the key holder direct at the time of your arrival and will be payable locally.
• You may occupy the apartment from 16.00 hrs.
We ask that you vacate the apartment by 10.30 hrs on the morning of your departure.
Legal Rental apartment compliant with new regulations in Spain with full valid EPC certificate issued in August 2013.
Miraflores Facilities on you Doorstep:
Fernando Gil World Class Tennis Coach & Tennis Academy within 5 minutes walk.
Miraflores Lawn Bowles Club nestles in the centre of scenic Miraflores and is only 5 minutes walk.
Miraflores Golf Club, Driving Range and Restaurant only 10 minutes away.
Miraflores Local Area: We are located in the centre of an area rich in Golf Courses, Water Sports, Entertainment and the best all year weather.
La Cala de Mijas Costa is the local village with a twice weekly local market, bars restaurants and beautiful beaches with clean fine soft sand.
There are quaint typically Andalusian villages with narrow cobbled streets, such as Mijas, Benalmadena & Marbella old town to name but a few and located within 15 minutes drive,
The old white walled mountain village of Mijas Pueblo with breathtaking views, bull fighting arena and famous Buros taxis; donkeys are a real family attraction.
Mijas also has its own floodlight racecourse with terraces, bars & restaurants and horse race meetings throughout the year.
Fuengirola can be reached either by bus or 10 minutes by car, with a large shopping centre, Water Park, beaches, amusement park, zoo, crocodile park, theatre, cinemas, harbour, markets, shops & restaurants you'll never be short of something to do!
Miraflores and Surrounding Area: You can arrange day excursions through the Miraflores reception to Granada, Gibraltar, Morocco, Seville and Cordoba.
If you hire a car you can visit so many places within a day. Traveling north you can explore Benalmadena, Nerja, Frigilliana, Salobrena & Malaga or south in the direction of Estepona to San Martin del Tesorillo which is inland from Puerto Duquesa & inland from Marbella you'll discover Casseras, Ojen, Monda and Rhonda.
From La Cala in the direction of Alhaurin el Grande you'll come to Cartama; continue left towards Marbella and discover the magnificent National Park and the Lakes at Ardales.
Alternatively you are only two hours drive from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, for winter sport activities, to allow you to enjoy a “Two-Centre Holiday.” Skiing in this region is fantastic with long light days, good challenging pistes & good weather.
This area has so much to offer, stay once and you'll want to return time & time again!
Miraflores Further Afield: There is a regular bus service to Estepona, Marbella and Puerto Banus these chic areas don’t have to be expensive and have grown into the most famous resort destinations in the world. In the other direction the bus operates a service to Fuengirola where trains operate to the Malaga airport which is just 30 km away by car.
This coastline having several famous yacht harbours & up market shops along with elegant nightclubs and restaurants you can really enjoy and provide you the best variety that tourism in the Costa del Sol can offer.
There are also many pleasing cafes and beach bar restaurants, reasonably priced and varied shops hidden in little winding streets at the heart of the old town of Marbella, so you wont miss out.