|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Condo 170 Illuminates Tranquil and Zen Feel of the Tropical Gardens and Ocean View
The Islander is a quaint Beachfront Condo/Hotel Sitting on 6 pristine Acres of Tropical Paradise
* Relax in the Zen Feel of this Ground Floor Studio with 2 Full Beds, Bath Tub, SPA Robes
* Mini Kitchenette with Microwave and Bar Refrigerator (no cooktop)
* Enjoy Your Private Lanai Overlooking the Lush Tropical Gardens and Ocean View
* Sip Your Tropical Drinks on the Lanai or the Beachside Pool Tiki Bar
* Free High Speed WiFi, Samsung LED HDTV with DVD, iPod/iPhone Docking Stations
* Hawaiian Coffee and Tropical Toiletries Starter Amounts
* Enjoy a Dip in the Beachside Pool with BBQ’s
* Walk a Few Paces to the Beach with Beach Towels, Chairs and Boogie Boards
* Located on the East Coast that Allows Easy Access to the Entire Island
* As the Sun Goes Down, the Tiki Torches Light Up
* This Studio Condo/Hotel is Everything You Need for Your Hawaiian Vacation
* Non-Smoking Resort with Designated Smoking Areas
“No Amenity/Resort Fees” when you book with us
***Please note that the calendars are kept on our website and we are unable to keep this calendar current.
Aloha! I live in the Pacific Northwest. Kauai is one of my favorite places on earth! I hope you enjoy Kauai and all the beauty it has to offer. Mahalo
Tax ID: W72985363-01
Dawn purchased this condo in 2012
I love Kauai!! I have owned at Islander on the Beach since 2004 when I purchased condo 250. This property is centrally located for easy access to the north and south shores. I visit my condos every quarter to make sure they are in top condition condition for your visit.
As many-times returnees to IOB, we were pleased to find that it is still wonderful! Unit 170 was perfect for our needs. Beautifully furnished, clean and well-stocked in a great location. We do wish that all of the coffee provided was not decaf, but that is a small thing. Every single other thing we needed to make us comfortable was there at our fingertips. We loved breakfasting every morning on the lanai, looking out at the lovely grounds and the ocean, planning our day.The beds are so comfortable we slept like babies. The only thing we don't like about it is that we're not still there!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.