Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday barn in Camaiore - Carnasciale
3 cottages,1ap.in villa, pool, Natural Parks of sea, Alps, lake
Hilly, immersed in nature, surrounded by 10 acres of olive grove, vineyards and forest. Ideal for family, romantic for couples.
600 mt walking distance from good grocery and best pizzeria/restaurant. Only 3 km from everything.
Great property consisting in 4 accomodations around the pool and its huge garden
- BOUGANVILLE : independent apartment located on the first floor of the villa, equipped with a large porched terrace and loggia overlooking hills, pool and garden.
- FIENILE: Renovated barn equipped with a beautiful terrace covered with wisteria, located beside the living is ideal for lunch and dinner, in addition to a gazebo in front of the kitchen equipped with wood deck for 4/5 person is ideal for breakfast
- STALLA : Renovated barn, overlooking the forest, surrounded by private garden equipped with super bricked bbq, in addition to a large covered terrace in front of the living room.
- The smallest “ROSE” is a converted barn, equipped with large porch and terrace overlooking the forest. Ideal for romantic couple, or family with baby. extra bed available in the large bedroom or in the kitchen - ask for photos ;O)
Details for holiday barn Rose, 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, 1 Bathroom
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
I apologize: calendar not updated as i can offer alternatives nearby.
- I am a vacation property manager : some of properties i personally manage are available on the web page: http://www.vrbo.com/my/d9cd4e27-1bce-4970-b2b9-e93fbd2c92b7/europe/italy
- Holiday house 811185 where I live.
Let me say something concerning my friend Roberto, the owner: He is a very funny retired architect. He lives in the back side of the villa. He is in love with his property, where he spends most of time taking care of huge land of olive groves,vineyards and forest....magic and relaxing atmosphere of Carnasciale will make you feel as if you were at home.
Claudia purchased this barn in 1962
Why Claudia chose Camaiore
Surrounding area offers so many possibilities of fun, many attractive sites to visit, almost all sportive activities in nature are practicable. Although, adults are looking forward to coming back home to relax enjoying cocktails near the pool, cooking delicious recipes of Italian cuisine, grilling fresh fish and good wine. Golden dreams will wrap you, until next breakfast , then reading a good book in the shadow of olive trees, escaping with romantic excursions in the wood, up to swimm into the great pool or into the near beach.
What makes this barn unique
Property recommended even when autumn-winter holiday, thanks to the very mild temperatures:Ideal to enjoy hiking, walking on the beach, or along the trails near the property. Enjoying lukewarm sunny day in the garden or in the terraces
Warm atmosphere to pamper yourself in front of fireplaces during the short winter days tasting wine and oil produced by Roberto: he personally takes care of the harvest in September, the olive harvest in October / November