Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday home in Arun - New England Beach House
New England style beach house with 5 double bedrooms, sleeps 10 to 12.
The New England Beach House - like its local sister beach houses 420044, 1083972 and 1034581 - is a rare and unusual luxury holiday house. It is situated right on the beach with uninterrupted sea views and our own private walled beach garden. Sleeping up to twelve in five stylish bedrooms it is ideal for family and friends beach holidays or relaxed reunions yet is only an hour and a half away from central London; perfect for holidays and stays where some of the guests may wish to travel to London on occasion as there are hourly direct train services from Angmering to London Victoria or London Bridge. The New England Beach House is both pet friendly and disabled friendly, with two ground floor en-suite bedrooms.
An Elegant large beach front holiday house:
• Drawing Room & Dining Hall
• Games Room with Pool Table
• Fully equipped large kitchen breakfast
• Sea front deck with twin baths
• Sheltered palm garden with hot tub
• Five double bedrooms, sleeps up to 12
• First floor sea front balcony
• Six bath or shower rooms: four en-suite
• Re-syled for winter, dressed for Christmas
• Baby, child, pet & disabled friendly
A spectacular beach front location and the Titanic en-suite featuring a double ended bath with uninterrupted sea views are just two of the features that make New England beach house probably one of the most stylish and luxurious holiday houses in England and an inspiring location for any season. And as we are pet friendly your best friend can enjoy our holiday house with you to.
The beach house boasts an elegant drawing room with wide and comfortable sofas that opens out into the twelve seat dining hall; which leads into the clubby pool room and then into the fully equipped vaulted kitchen breakfast room with range cooker and American fridge. All the reception rooms have french doors onto the beach front deck.
The first floor balcony overlooks the large beach-side deck, ideal for outdoor dining, which leads onto a walled and gated beach garden that can be laid out with our stylish sun-loungers. The deck has twin outdoor baths - plumbed with hot water - showers and chimera. The rear decked palm planted courtyard can also seat 12 around the granite dining table, and is equipped with sun-loungers and a large hot tub.
WHY THE NEW ENGLAND BEACH HOUSE?
With 20 years experience running a leading international hospitality business, and being involved in furnished holiday letting since 2004, we are dedicated to ensuring my guests have the time of their lives.
My beach houses are available all year round and are professionally managed - as opposed to being rented out to pay the mortgage or on a part time basis - and I have a full time local House Manager to ensure my beach houses are maintained to the highest possible standards.
This dedication has led to Country Life putting us in their 'What to Do and Where to Go in 2013' guide, to Tatler calling the New England Beach House one of the '50 coolest houses in the world to rent.'; and to The Times featuring it in their forthcoming 'Best 50 Self Catering Chic Retreats' guide. And to The Angmering on Sea and Club Walk Beach Houses being featured on ITV1's recent Holiday Home Sweet Home; showcasing the very best of British holiday homes.
STYLE & LUXURY
- Individual & eclectic interiors
- Fine furniture & fabrics
- Hung with unique art
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Re-styled for Winter
- Dressed for Christmas
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
- High quality pillows
- 1000+ pocket mattresses
- iPod docks in all rooms
- LCD televisions in bedrooms
- Hot Tubs in use year round
- No agents just a dedicated owner
- Personal check-in and check-out
- Professional House Manager
- Friendly & responsive team
- Four of our beach houses are disabled friendly (but not Club Walk due to steps and stairs)
- Child & baby friendly
- Pets welcomed
- Professional cleaning team
- Professionally laundered
- All major credit cards accepted including American Express and Diners Club
- Formal contracts
- HomeCare cover
- No extra charge for hot tub heating
- Wifi Broadband / Telephone
- All utilities included
- Sky TV
SAFE & SECURE
- External CCTV for peace of mind
- Safe and secure parking
- Video Entry Systems
- Electronic gates
ETHICAL & RESPONSIBLE
- Electrical Certification
- Gas Safe Certified
- Supporting 'Miracles', a local, national & international charity
- VAT Registered
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome