Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in Gambetta - Quartiers des Fleurs - Caffarelli apartment
1 bedroom apartment plus sofa bed - sleeps 4
The apartment is located beside the Jardin Alsace Lorraine, just off Boulevard Gambetta. The beach is within a 5 minute walk from the apartment and the pedestrian zone with plenty of restaurants only a short walk away.
The property is located on the first floor, there is lift access and stair access. The apartment is newly renovated, bright and stylish. When you walk into the apartment it has a large open plan living room and kitchen. Off the living room is the bedroom, beside which is the bathroom and separate toilet. Remote controlled air conditioning units are in the bedroom and living room. The terrace has a bistro set, it is nice to sit out in the evening watching the sun go down with a glass of wine!
Linen and towels are provided.
This is an ideal pad from which to explore everything Nice has to offer.
From the airport you can take the number 99 bus, it stops just before Alsace Lorraine thus making the apartment easily accessible. Taxi is another option.
Outside the apartment there is metered car parking on the street which costs approx €1.30 per hour between 9am -12noon and 2pm - 6pm (Monday to Saturday). There is also a covered car park on Rue St. Philippe called Parking Palmeira.
Things to do in Nice:-:
* Nice Carnival - 13th February 2015 to 1st March 2015.
* Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix - 21st May 2015 to 24th May 2015.
* The Nice Flower market runs almost every morning on the Course Selaya (be there early).
* Vieux Nice (Old Nice) - narrow streets with plenty of historic architecture and boutique shopping.
* Rue de France (pedestrian zone) is a hub of activity. This is the place if you need to load up on souvenirs. Street entertainers frequent this area. There are gourmet shops, clothing shops, news stands, book stores and more.
* Le Musée Masséna.
* Day trips to Cannes and Monaco by train or bus.
* The Colline du Château (Castle Hill) - overlooks the city of Nice.
* Port of Nice.
* Phoenix Parc.
* Petite train.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible