Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Denia - VILLA PANORAMIC
Perfect if you want a luxury pool and beach holiday, with cultural town close by
Located in a privileged, beautiful part of Costa Blanca; near the historic town of Denia, beaches and the coast.
Easy drive from Alicante or Valencia airports.
Popular location: only 10 minute drive to sandy beaches but also culture, attractions, quality restaurants, shopping mall, yacht marina.
Private salt-water pool with stunning views and outdoor BBQ.
Luxury furnishing. Dishwasher, washing machine, TV.
Excellent for young children & babies. Secure gate from pool and 100% fenced secure garden. Travel cot. High chair.
Quiet, relaxing and peaceful, with many tourist attractions nearby.
3 bedrooms (sleeps 6 plus a baby). 2 bathrooms.
Air-conditioning at £50pw supplement.
Large gardens, garage, outdoor BBQ, large patio and a private pool with spectacular views.
TV and 100+ DVDs, books, toys.
Award-winning, shallow, white sandy beaches, excellent for children 10 minutes drive.
On-site bar (La Cova) with Free Wi-Fi internet and restaurant.
Denia 10-15 minute drive; beautiful old town, yacht marina, castle, restaurants, bars, shopping.
Golf: 3 outstanding golf courses 10-15 minute drive.
Supermarkets and petrol station 5 minute drive.
Minimum stay 3 nights (7 nights minimum in August).
Flexible days - not restricted to Saturday arrivals.
Car essential, as Monte Pego development is on a hill.
Towels, beach towels, linen, hair dryers etc included.
For flights, try skyscanner.net from your local airport into Alicante or Valencia.
A food welcome pack is available on request.
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Caroline Pattinson
Married English professional couple, with 3 children aged 6 months to 13.
Caroline Pattinson purchased this villa in 2007
Why Caroline Pattinson chose Denia
1. Unusually well geared up for young children: Pool, road and garden are securely fenced off all round for safety. Lockable door and gate between house and pool.
2. Quality area - cosmopolitan and vibrant, but not too crowded.
3. More luxurious and interesting than many beach holidays - when you are tired of the beach or swimming pool, explore interesting cultural places in Denia or Pego or the coast.
4. Excellent places to shop and eat. Many fiestas and events.
5. A food welcome pack, and extra maid service, is available on request.
What makes this villa unique
lots! as above.