Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in Barnet - The Zen Apartment
North London 3 bedroom - walk to tube, restaurants,shops, woods and park
This is a 3 bed apartment in North London with a brand new kitchen, bathroom and spacious bedrooms. The property offers high quality furnishings and provides all towels and linens.The neighborhood offers every type of restaurant imagionable and has excellent transport links to central London.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
Nearest beach: Southend on sea, 100km
Will consider: Corporate lets
Access: Car not necessary
Nearest amenities: 200m
Family friendly? Suitable for children of all ages
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
Notes: May take pets - please enquire
No smoking at this property
Luxuries: DVD player
General: Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-fi available
Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer
Utilities: Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room
Furniture: Sofabeds (2), Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6
Other: Linen and towels provided
Outdoors: Balcony / Terrace
Further details indoors:
This spacious 3 bedroom apartment offers great value - in a wonderful North London neighborhood- where you can walk to the restaurants, shops,market, library, local park and woods , tube station and buses.
The excellent transport links means that you can be in central London in just 20 minutes by tube.
The apartment has newly been renovated and offers the
LIVING ROOM: Spacious, wood laminate floor, 2 seriously comfortable stylish sofa's, HD TV, internet access,
Modern spacious feel.
KITCHEN : This brand new Swedish kitchen features all brand new appliances, travertine stone floor, oak counters,
lots of cupboard space, separate fridge/ freezer, washer/ dryer, dishwasher.The kitchen is large and
has a dining table and chairs.
BEDROOM 1: Super king sized bed.
BEDROOM 2: Two single beds which can join to make a king bed if required
BEDROOM 3: Two single beds. All bedrooms have goose feather duvets and high quality linens.
BATHROOM: Brand new tub, shower, black granite floors, and metal trim
ROOF TERRACE: You will enjoy the roof terrace which is set up with a big wooden table and chairs.
You do not need a car to explore all the major attractions / sites of London. If guests do have a car there are many parking facilities
in the area. We can provide you with a residents parking permit.
This is a brilliant location for exploring Central and North London. Within 30 minutes away we recommend:
CAMDEN MARKET-Stunning cobblestoned unique market with a canal for boat rides up the river.
PRIMROSE HILL- At the top of the hill there are telescopes and the most magnificent views across London
REGENTS PARK- The zoo, massive park and fantastic museums
HAMPSTEAD HEATH- Wonderful shops, boutiques, world class dining and of course the famous Heath.
BRENT CROSS- massive shopping center with shops to suit everyone
Within 15 minutes walk away we recommend:
THE SPIRES- offers an array of excellent restaurants, cafes, shops, starbucks, costa coffee, a cobblestoned square and the library
HADLEY PARK / WOODS- Just 5 minutes away there is a walk leading to the expansive parklands where you can fish, play an array of sports and relax.
OLD BULL THEATRE- This is the local community theatre.There is also an Odeon cinema within walking distance.
This is a family friendly rental apartment and children are welcome. We also accept small well behaved pets with an additional pet cleaning fee which covers the cost of re sanitisation.
* PETS- A well behaved pet may be considered . An additional pet resanitisation fee of 40 is required.
* SMOKING- Strictly NO SMOKING- accept on the roof terrace where ashtrays are provided.
* BREAKAGES- A 400 security deposit is required- to be refunded in FULL providing that keys are returned and the home is left in good order
* ACCESS- The property is located on the first floor of a two story apartment complex. It is therefore not suitable for
* PAYMENT- A 50% deposit is required to secure your dates. The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival
* CANCELATIONS- Travel insurance is recommended. We refund in FULL providing that 45 days notice is
recieved in advance
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- smoking allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Currently i am studying property management . I love traveling and have travelled both in style and on a stoestring.
No matter what your accommodation needs - i am here to assist and look forward to hearing from you.
Rachel purchased this apartment in 1998
Why Rachel chose Barnet
I love the location of this property. It is very conveniently located in North London and you can walk to shops, the tube, British rail, buses , restaurants, the local market, cinema, theater and the local Starbucks is just a short stroll away. We are on the Northern line which is perfect for access into Finchley, Totteridge, Chalk Farm, Brent cross and Camden town. You can catch a overland train and be in the heart of london in less than 30 minutes. Barnet is one the most beautiful leafy suburbs of London.
I love the area for its sprawling park and green belt- which offer so much to do. You can walk to the woods, fish at the lake, play sports in the park or take a drive out to the stunning villages in Hertfordshire such as st albans , Letchworth or Hertford.
What makes this apartment unique
Some of the unique benefits of this apartment:
* It is light, bright and spacious. It is newly refurbished with brand new appliances and furnishings, new kitchen and bathroom.
* It is located in a brilliant neighborhood and has easy access to all the tourist attractions of central London.
* Excellent transport links- No need for a car
* Rates are affordable.
* You will enjoy the touches of luxury throughout the home!
* Short stroll away from shops, restaurants , cafes, tube, buses, cinema, british rail, market,
spires shopping center.
* Excellent selection of international restaurants right on your doorstep
* Easy transports links to all major london attractions
*Easy access to beautiful countryside market towns and villages of Hertfordshire
* Located across the street from Hadley woods where there is a big lake, sports grounds and walking trails.
* Take a bus straight to Brent cross shopping center, Hampstead Heath, camden town, chalk farm
* Walk to the library and Old Bulls Theatre.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Myself and 3 girlfriends rented this apartment for a weeks stay. It was the perfect location and we were all happy with the stay. The best aspects were the location, comfortable beds and furnishings.It was clean and easy to book too!