Oxford 19 is a brand new, two bedroom apartment in Jericho. Located in the heart of the cultural city of Oxford, Jericho is a true mix of town and country living. The city centre and the walkways of the Port Meadow are only 5 minutes walk away.
The apartment boasts contemporary living in a traditional location. The apartment comprises 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large kitchen- dining-living room which opens onto a large private timber-decked terrace with alfresco dining area. The en-suit master bedroom also includes a fully lit walk in wardrobe.
• The apartment boasts a large plasma TV including free high speed internet access and all utility bills.
• Linens and towels are high quality Egyptian Cotton and are provided.
• Outdoor table and chairs to seat 4 with sun umbrella, perfect for alfresco dining
• This elegant and spacious living area is furnished with sofa and armchair, dining table and four chairs.
• A fold out double bed is available for the living room.
• The kitchen is superbly equipped with all appliances, and finished with granite surfaces and beech cupboard doors.
• The double master bedroom is luxuriously furnished and opens onto a stylish en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet and heated towel rail, as well as a very large walk-in wardrobe/dressing room with ceiling lights
• The second bedroom is also a luxuriously furnished double room with a large wardrobe and bedside tables
• The stylishly decorated main bathroom has a bath, overhead power shower, washbasin, toilet, heated towel rail and complimentary toiletries are provided.
• The apartments are extremely private and secure with main gates which are kept locked and a secure communal entry system with intercom
• Luxurious underfloor heating throughout the apartment which is regulated by individual thermostats in each room.
• Beautifully carpeted and tiled throughout, with subtle ceiling lights in all the living areas.
• Broadband wifi connection
• There is allocated undercover parking for one car and plenty of guest parking for visitors.
• Very attractive communal courtyard areas reaching down to the canal.