Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday villa in Pernera - Villa Orestiada
Superb location - beaches, shops and restaurants nearby!! Check our reviews!!
This villa is in an excellent location to suit all guests young or old. Close to Pernera town and the beautiful sandy beaches.
The villa has a private pool with plenty patio space, loungers and outdoor eating area.
The patio area is surrounded by sun all day and is enclosed by a contemporary fence with gated access to provide security and privacy. Toddler and child friendly!! The patio comes with a traditional stone BBQ, robust sun loungers, table and chairs with a large parasol to provide cover from the midday sun.
The kitchen leads from the patio through to the lounge and dining room.
The villa is equipped with all the facilities you would expect - air con,washing machine, oven, hob, fan, fridge freezer, kettle, microwave, iron, ironing board, clothes airier, cooler box, hair driers in each room and a safe.
The lounge comes with leather settees surrounded by modern art pictures on the wall, satellite TV on flat screen, DVD player, IPOD docking station and a PS2 gamestation.
All rooms have air conditioning and fitted wardrobes.
Open plan and furnished to the highest standards.
- Located within 10 mins walk of Pernera town and the golden coast beaches.
- There is no need to hire a car as the local taxis and OSTA bus services are both reasonable and reliable. The bus stops are 5 mins walk from the complex and free transfers are available at night to Ayia Napa and the Waterpark during the day.
- The villa is ideally located so that you can walk to Pernera at night, have a drink, meal and/or shop enjoying the large variety of pubs, many of which have live entertainment and karaoke. However, once back at the villa the peace and quiet of Orestiada allows you to unwind and sleep well.
- Those guests with young children/babies can easily push prams and chairs to the beaches and Pernera or even as many people do, wander a bit further into Protaras.
- The beaches are mainly situated in coves so the water is calm and you can walk out a reasonable distance with your feet still on the floor. Again great for children or infirm people!
- A short walk to the marina and you can board one of the tour boats who take you for 1/2 or 1 day trips along the coastline. They will take you close to Famagusta (still uninhabited since the Turkish invasion) and down to Cape Greko with lunch, swimming in the clear, warm sea at various spots included.
- Visit the church on the hill in Protaras. Lots of steps but a beautiful sight at night when lit up.
- A short bus trip into Paralimni and you will experience the local traditions and wander through the old streets with a mixture of old and new stores inc Marks & Spencers, Lidl and even Sports Direct!. You will encounter a lot of locals as they play cards and drink coffee for what seems all day.
- Towards Ayia Triada which is a lovely walk you will see the local farmers who sit all day (it seems that way) watching the melons and fruits growing under the covers.
Villa was spot on location good had mopeds so everything easy management company ok. If we go again we will stay at your villa it was everything you said it would be thanks again. Mike
Kind regards May 2012
Morse Family Yet another fantastic holiday – 5 years running!. Fabulous villa and weather. Couldn’t ask for any more. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks again Ian & Sharon
The villa is perfect for families. Love the pool and BBQ sitting around the table eating and drinking. Don’t want to go.
Oct 25th – Nov 4th 2010.
Absolutely fantastic villa with lovely surroundings. Weather absolutely out of this world. We will definitely be coming back. Thank you. Squibb Family. Ps The time spent in the villa and area was without fault.
Parsons Family. Had a great 10 days stay. The villa was spot on. Kids loved pool and villa. Management Co was great. Villa had everything we needed
28/4/2010. Had a fantastic holiday. Villa magic. Home from home. Can’t wait to come back. The weather was fab. See you soon. Thanks for a great holiday!
26th May 2010. Bowers family. We had a wonderful time. Thanks for the fun. Villa magic. Ps You are the No 1 villa here!!
Sturyvent Family 2010. A wonderful lazy holiday with fabulous weather. Great villa and pool with excellent facilities. Kids and adults happy all week. Sad to go home but at least we are brown!
Had a wonderful stay. The kids loved the pool. Great holiday – lovely villa.
Haslams July 2011.
Haslams friends July 2011. Beautiful villa with everything you need . good location. Management team very good and went out of their way to help. Brilliant service. Weather was amazing 116 deg hot hot hot
Fantastic week, weather was brilliant – just what we wanted after poor English summers. Pool fabulous for cooling down. In Pernera, lots of places to eat and nice for families. Waterpark a must if you have children (big & small) all day. Big Re Bus tour also great for different side of the island, and the guards at the watch towers will wave if you do. Broadwalk on beachside to Protaras is a lovely evening walk. Management Co great – full of information. Hemingway August 2011.
Warner Family. Had a great week. Villa was great. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Thanks. Dec 2008
We used to live in Nicosia and enjoy coming back to the island every so often. Thanks to Ian for the use of the villa and to the Management team for making our stay very comfortable.
Moxon 1st – 10th May 2009
19th – 27th May 2009
The villa is lovely, a real home from home but with reliable eather. We preferred to use the facilities here rather than go out to eat. Just off for another dip in “our” pool. Thanks Ian, it’s been great.
Margaret & Co
Hot! Hot! Hot!. 2 lovely weeks in 90 deg of sunshine. Villa very nice. Pool is very useful. Management team very helpful. Short walk into town brings excellent eating. Places with competitive prices and good food. Cheers!
John & Joan 7th – 21st June 2009
Fabulous villa! Brilliant time – couldn’t imagine going anywhere else!! Too hot to do any running!
David, Carol, Cyril & Margaret 19th-29th August 2009
July 6th – 20th
Had a fantastic 2 weeks. Lovely well equipped villa. Knights pub in Pernera great for food, really friendly staff. Bus stop over the road gets you into Pernera and Protaras for 2 euro. Beautiful beach 10 mins down road. Any problems management Co great. Sort out straightaway and gives good advice. Enjoy. Dave, Sara & Acacia.
30th August – Burns family
We had a fab week. Weather great, pool lush – we couldn’t get the kids out. Would def come back next year if poss. Thanks very much.
Jones Family – The villa was excellent – had a fantastic time. Weather was brilliant. Will book up again. Been all over on scooters. Area has everything you need. BBQ excellent. Thanks very much Ian & Sharon. 27th Sept – 4th Oct
27th Oct – 1 week. Just married. Was a great start to married life. Will be back. Thanks
Tony & Julie Metcalfe.
The Whites Middlesex. 2 great weeks – Thanks
Thomson Family – Sept/Oct 2008.
We had a fantastic week. The villa was perfect. We would definitely recommend it to anyone. Town very good, loads of nice places to eat but Kartansas was the best. Thanks. Great time had by all.
We had a brilliant time here. The villa is lovely and the pool came in handy with all the hot weather. We would definitely come again.
July 20th – 27th Runcorn Family
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Ian & Sharon Charlton
Hi and thank you for taking a look at our villa here in Pernera. Both Sharon & I love the sun and the lifestyle of Cyprus. We do travel but always treat this as our second home! As a result you will find everything you need. We live in the UK, but are very careful to use a local Management Co to make sure your stay with us is relaxing and that you made the right choice!
Ian & Sharon Charlton purchased this villa in 2008
Why Ian & Sharon Charlton chose Pernera
We bought the Villa from an architects drawing! We had another property nearby so were well aware of the area. Because we bought early we were able to select the plot we wanted. As a result we knew that the location in both the area and the estate was prime and that privacy and access to all amenities was guaranteed. We designed the interior to provide for every possible need for our guests. We also made sure the outdoor area was as safe and spacious as possible.
What makes this villa unique
Lets be honest - At first glance a villa is a villa! HOWEVER, it is the whole package that makes a holiday good, bad or average. We promise to make your holiday experience easy and enjoyable. From your initial enquiry to booking, the airport transfers there and back (if required), the facilities, the English Management Co and of course the villa itself we aim to make a good holiday great!!!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just want to thank you on behalf of us all for allowing the use of your superb villa, a fantastic holiday by us all, will definitely use again and recommend to others. Many thanks.