Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Ocean Pines - 2 Portage Ct., Ocean Pines
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
— Bring your canine kids with you on vacation —
You’ll easily unwind in this dog-friendly, 3-BR, 2-BA home in beautiful Ocean Pines! 2 Portage Court is a single-level vacation home that's just a 10-minute ride across the Bay from Ocean City, MD. Truly a 'home away from home,' this property features Wireless Internet, Central A/C, fully-equipped Kitchen & Cable TV.
— Exclusive Guest Amenities —
Guests of Ocean Pines also enjoy exclusive access to the Ocean Pines Beach Club on 49th Street in OCMD, which offers a Pool, Banquet Facilities, Bar & Grill, Locker Room, Beach Chair Rental & complimentary Parking Lot for beach-goers. Great family-oriented community with amenities such as Indoor/Outdoor Pools, tennis, golf course, basketball courts, ball fields, parks, restaurants, lakes, fishing pier, 2 marinas, and so much more! Lots of stores and services nearby for any necessities you may need. Just minutes from the new Ocean Downs Slots, as well!
• Master Bedroom - Queen
• Bedroom #2 - Queen
• Bedroom #3 - Pyramid Bunk
• Family Room - Queen Sleep Sofa
• 4 TVs/1 DVD player
• Wireless Internet
• Dogs welcome!
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Easy, 10-minute drive to Ocean City
• Access to Ocean Pines Beach Club (Pool & Bar/Grill) on 49th St. in OCMD
• Access to Beach Parking on 49th St. in OCMD
• Indoor & Outdoor Pools
• Golf Course
• Basketball Courts
• Ball Fields
• Fishing Pier
• Marina with Boat Slips
• Free Starter Amenities (Gourmet Starbucks coffee, dish soap, bath tissue, etc.)
• Complimentary Business Center
• Sunny Days Guaranteed!
• Free Concierge Service
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity. We are licensed REALTORs.
Keywords: Single Family Home, Dogs Allowed, Close to Beach, Marina, Golf, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the manager
Very comfortable housing, excellent neighborhood. Felt like home. Very clean, home like, not too fancy but not run down at all. Would advise anyone to use this company. It was everything expected and so much more. Very helpful staff. Called a few times right before our trip asking questions. Anna let me know I could call on anything. Everything was described perfect, staff was so courteous months before arrival, and even on arrival. First time ever doing a vacation this way, and will be back in the future. That's a promise.