Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday estate in Hope Town - Serenity
3x dble, 1x sgle Bedrooms(7x), 2 Baths, huge leaving room
Homes like Serenity rarely come on the market.
This is your opportunity to rent a private piece of paradise in Abaco, Bahamas. The breathtaking oceanfront property boasts 716 linear feet of waterfront in the White Sound of Elbow Cay. The home is surrounded by lush tropical flowers and winding decks that lead to a private fresh water pool with extraordinary sunrise views. The spacious 2,508 square foot home features 4 bedrooms and 2 baths plus a private outdoor shower. There is also an enclosed gazebo with electric and air conditioning that sits on the waters edge.
In 2009 the kitchen, living room and master bedroom were impeccably renovated. The open kitchen is lined with floor to ceiling glass doors designed to enjoy the beautiful landscaping and water views. Kitchen finishes include gorgeous tiles that were imported from Spain, Crema Marfil marble counter tops with antiqued walnut cabinets and forged pewter hardware.
Property Details & Features:
- House totals 2,508 sq ft (including gazebo)
- 3x dble & 1x sgle bedrooms/2 baths (plus outdoor shower)
- Recently redecorated
- House sits on 3 lots totaling .806 acres with 716 LFT of waterfront
- Water maker that continually fills cistern with 40,000 gallon capacity
- Outdoor grill area
- Fresh water pool
- Enclosed gazebo with electric and air conditioning
- Central air conditioning in kitchen, living area, master bedrooms
- Independant A/C in the other 3x bedrooms
- 30 KW generator to provide standby electrical power
- 80' dock in well-protected White Sound
- Dock dredged 4 feets at low tide
- New swimming dock with its open dock gazebo with nice benches
- Satellite TV - CD stereo - Wifi
- Washer and dryer
- New windows, half of roof new as of 2009
- Gorgeous brand new kitchen features tiles imported from Spain, Crema Marful marble counter tops with antiqued walnut cabinets. Some of the cabinets are off set with a pewter decorative wire grill. The hardware is forged pewter.
Keywords: On a peninsula, Breathtaking view and sunset, Private, Peacefull, Estate, Elbow Cay, Abaco, Bahamas, beach house, private boat dock.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About The Owner
We are European and we discovered the Bahamas by boat. The first time was July 2008 and we cruised all around the Bahamas three times a year till 2012. We love the Bahamas which offers such clear water and great temperature. We have been amazed by all the features that Elbow cay and Hope Town could offer. Nice restaurants, beautiful beaches, activities such as scuba diving, fishing guides and so on. The village and its great colorful houses without forgetting its famous lighthouse convinced us to settle down here in 2013.
The Owner purchased this estate in 2013
Why The Owner chose Hope Town
We fall in love with Serenity which sits on a private peninsula at 10 minutes drive by golf cart from Hope Town, in the White Sound! No neighbors except in the back where the road reaches the house, but only sea and stunning view all around the house with spectacular sunraises and sunsets.
The house is luxuriously furnished with a superb modern open kitchen overlooking two large lounges. All details of the layout of the kitchen convinces the lady of the most demanding home. All the details are there, from microwave to dishwasher without forgetting a refined dishes and table service available to guests. Furniture has been chosen with taste and refined and the house has its personalized decoration. As soon as you step in Serenity, you feel home! Serenity is constantly renovated, extremely well maintained and offers anyone its place. Nice huge dock which can welcome boats together with its opened gazebo and swimming dock. An external closed gazebo is at disposal for those like privacy to read and so on. We hope you will be as convinced as us, the first time we saw Serenity! The spell of Serenity is something that you won’t find anywhere else.
Serenity is beautiful all day long.Lush gardens and winding walks. The most romantic spot on the island.
What makes this estate unique
Bone fishing area.
Complete privacy as Serenity is on a peninsula.
Most amazing sunsets.
Nice restaurants closed to it.
Very protected area.
Come over and see that we have told you only the truth :-) !