|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Put yourself in this picture. Leave the stress behind and come to Puerto Rico! See the ocean from your terrace every morning or relax under a gently swaying palm tree.
• Located in Isla Verde, you are just minutes from the airport and seconds from one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Walk outside and everything is within reach, from the major Isla Verde hotels and casinos, bars and dancing to the best live salsa and dance music anywhere. From trendy gourmet to delicious and affordable local restaurants, dining out has never had so many choices. Isla Verde is San Juan’s favorite beach and party playground!
• Palma Verde is a well-appointed studio apartment right on the beach which sleeps two. Situated in a gated high rise condominium, the building offers a secure home away from home.
• The living area is tastefully done, with a great ocean view from a private balcony. It contains all the amenities of home including Color TV, VCR, DVD, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan and Telephone (with answering machine) for local calls.
• Our Kitchen comes complete with everything you need to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner. Included are an oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishes, and pots and pans. Once done cooking, you can eat quickly at the Breakfast Nook or sit down at our comfortable Dinette.
Our extremely comfortable queen-sized bed comes with all the linen, pillows and blankets you might need for a comfortable night’s sleep. The Murphy Bed tucks away fully made with blanket and pillows conveniently strapped in place. Operated with spring loaded counter balancing mechanism, the bed legs fold automatically when the bed is raised effortlessly into the concealed position. The cabinet allows for more living space during the day and a space efficient comfortable night’s sleep. It’s so easy to use you might want to spend extra lounging time relaxing and listening to the ocean surf!
The Bathroom comes equipped with a tub and shower head, plus plenty of room to store all your toiletries. Additionally, all towels are provided along with toilet paper.
The condo was exactly as described. The view was beautiful. It was wonderful sitting on the balcony listening to the waves. The condo is in a great location and Evelyn was very accommodating and helpful.
We had a very nice winter vacation at Evelyn's Palma Verde condo . Loved the location, very convenient to the Isla Verde Tennis club that I played at. Very accessible to restaurants, all are walkable. Beach was nice, condo comfortable with all the amenities. Evelyn , the owner was very accommodating . The pictures are exactly as posted. Would definitely rent from her again.
Rental: Dec.26th – Dec.30th. This was our first experience staying at a location other than a hotel or resort. Evelyn, the owner, was prompt and helpful answering our questions from the time we booked the reservation until the end of our stay. She mailed us the keys to the studio and instructions with plenty of time prior to our departure which helped eliminate any stress. The studio looks exactly as the pictures shown on the website. The studio is conveniently and centrally located in the heart of Isla Verde. It is a short walking distance to basically everything: the beach, car rentals, restaurants, drycleaners, hotels, casinos, grocery store, Walgreens, etc. The studio was clean upon arrival and had the all the amenities listed on the website. The building is quiet, the people were polite and it has a 24 hours security guard which makes you feel safe and secure. We were mostly out of the studio during the day and most of the night, but did enjoy the wonderful ocean view in the mornings and evenings while getting ready to go out. The building doesn’t have parking, but we were able to park our rental car in front of the building and across the street at the Howard & Johnson Hotel parking facility for $15 per day. We were able to go in and out as many times as needed to for that price. The studio met our needs for our stay in San Juan but, would have liked for the studio to have a place to store our luggage. We will recommend this rental studio to others.
Had a great time in Island Verde! The condo has great ocean views and is in a very convenient location. The condo was comfortable, clean and included all the necessary amenities. Evelyn the owner was super nice, very accommodating. She was accessible and provided lots of useful information. We will definitely be back.
My college age daughter and I had a great vacation visiting Isla Verde. The condo was exactly as we had hoped for. Upon arriving at the airport, it was a very simple process getting a taxi. The taxi ride was approximately $14.00. Our condo was clean and very comfortable. The view was beautiful and during quiet times, you could hear the ocean. There were plenty of towels available to take to the beach. The kitchenette was convenient, allowing us to keep bottles of water and breakfast foods. The condo was very secure. One needed a key to enter the condo and a security guard was present. We never felt unsafe our entire visit.
We also never rented a car the entire week. We were able to walk where ever we wanted to go. We were interested in going to the rain forest. We walked down to the Intercontinental Hotel. The hotel concierge was very helpful and informed us their tours were not just for those staying at the hotel. The woman at the tour desk was very helpful. We signed up to go on 2 tours during our stay. We went Zip lining and to the rainforest. We enjoyed both adventures. We also noted a taxi would always be sitting right outside the gate to our condo. When we were ready to go back to the airport, all we had to do was go right outside our building and a taxi was waiting.
We enjoyed the area restaurants. Our favorite was El Alambique. The beach was great and was not crowded at all during the week. The beach was more crowded on the weekends when the locals would enjoy a day at the beach. We enjoyed being on the beach with the locals. For short visits to the beach, we would use the chairs available at the condo. When we were staying on the beach for longer periods we rented beach chairs and umbrella from the beach house.
We took the bus to Old San Juan for 75 cents. When we arrived in Old San Juan the free trolley was waiting. We took Evelyn’s suggestion and rode the trolley the full circle and this gave us an overview of the city. We then got off and visited the fort. When we were done, we got back on the trolley and went back to where we had seen some shops we wanted to visit. We had a great time shopping. We then got back on the trolley and it took us back to the bus station. The bus dropped us back off directly in front of our condo.
Evelyn was wonderful. She was very helpful to us in planning our trip. We followed her suggestions and recommendations and we were never disappointed. She knows the area we
We had a wonderful time staying on this condo. Over the weekend, we experienced great local food and culture, and most importantly 4 solid beach days at 85 degrees!
- Condo is located right on the beach. As in you walk out of the lobby and onto the sand. It was a local beach, so there were few tourists which was nice. The only packed beach day was Sunday, but it was not overwhelming or uncomfortable. The 24 hour security guard also made you feel very safe.
- Evelyn! The condo owner was extremely helpful from start to finish in making sure our stay was perfect. She was available to answer any questions and give us tips to make our stay great.
- Proximity to everything. There were many great beach bars and other authentic restaurants including an Arepas stand across the street. There was a grocery store about a 5 minute walk from the condo that gave you a free ride back if you spent $50 in groceries.
- The view off the balcony was breathtaking.
Cons: Very few. The kitchen was a bit small, but had the essentials that were perfect for quick breakfasts and lunch meals.
- No Wifi - but it was kind of nice to be off the grid.
Overall we had a great time and would definitely recommend this to others.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.