Almond Hills’ design around a comfy veranda is perhaps one of the most marvelous touches in this Jamaican villa- elegantly perched overlooking the superb nine mile view of glistening sea to the harbour and town of Montego Bay while being cooled by trade winds. It’s paradise for peaceful afternoons of napping and reading or leisurely afternoon tea and conversations. The veranda is a haven for long candlelight dinners served by long-time butler Reuben Riley under the romance of the stars and the lights reflecting from the distant town and cruise ships. Count your blessings if there's a full moon too. An idyllic spot that will give you evenings to treasure and remember forever.
In the south wing of Almond Hill is the spacious Master Bedroom notable for its stylish bathroom with open shower, deep bathtub and special folly, its own very private 2nd shower in an enclosed garden. There are two new outdoor showers, another of which is by the pool. The other state-of-the-art bedrooms are equally spacious and all bedrooms open to the lawns, gardens and wonderful view. Other al fresco sleeping accommodations are readily available as well.
While extraordinarily private behind its iron entrance gates and not actually within Round Hill proper, Almond Hill is situated in the Round Hill Estate, a one-minute drive from the Round Hill gate house, hotel, beach club and excellent Continental restaurant. Each week, two themed beach party buffets welcome Almond Hill guests for various fees.
If you left your pets behind while you take a vacation, you’ll be happy to find some lovable family dogs in Almond Hill who are granted free run of the house and grounds. Dervy, Button and Survivor are so friendly and fun. Cocoa is more of a sleeper and basks in the lovable lazy environment of this Jamaican home. They all love guests!
• 4-bedroom Deluxe private villa 1 minute from posh Round Hill
• Chic new interiors, beautiful bathrooms
• Full staff: cook, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardeners, night watchman
• Private pool and poolside gazebo
• 2 outdoor showers
• WiFi throughout (bring your laptop)
• Cable TV and DVD in living room
• Library of music and movies for parents and children
• 6-speaker sound system
• Lutron lighting system
• Complimentary cell phone
• View of the sea and night lights of Montego Bay, breathtaking day and night
• Secure locking area for valuables
• Solar heated water
• Child friendly
• Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail, Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, fitness room, tennis, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
Kingsize bed, stunning en-suite bathroom with his n hers marble vanities, oversize bathtub, large open rainfall shower, and French doors to a walled garden and very private outdoor shower. Bedroom doors open to the lawn and gardens. For nighttime view of the lights of Montego Bay, leave your doors open all night.
Optional kingsize or twin beds, beautiful en-suite bathroom with his n hers vanities and slate-tiled walk-in shower. Bedroom doors open to the lawn, gardens, path to pool and view. For nighttime view of the lights of Montego Bay, leave your doors open all night.
Optional kingsize or twin beds. En-suite bathroom with bathtub-shower.
Queensize bed in smaller wing with separate garden entrance. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Bedroom doors open to lawn and garden.
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8 People
• 7 Staff
• Air Conditioning
• Children Welcome
• Fully Staffed Villa
• Golf Available Across town: Half Moon, Cinnamon Hill, White Witch
• Handicap Access
• Internet Wireless
• Pool 12' x 35'
• iPod Dock(s)
• Hair Dryers
Beach Club & Resort Membership
• Round Hill member
• Kids Club Membership
• Wireless Internet Access
• Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
Golf and Tennis
• Golf on Site or Nearby
• Tennis Nearby
• Available for Weddings
• Handicap Accessible
• Spa on Site or Nearby
Pool and Sea Area
• Poolside Shower