Please submit reservation requests here:
Amazing waterfront home in a quiet neighborhood on the west side of Jamestown. Enjoy expansive views of Narragansett bay + Jamestown Bridge. Watch the sailboats roll by + take in breathtaking sunsets with cocktails in hand on the deck.
- stone beachfront access
- outdoor deck with retractable awning & outdoor furniture (lounge chairs and dining table with umbrella)
- spectacular sunsets
- indoor fireplace
- wet bar in the main living space
- lofted lounge area overlooking main living space with full size futon
- open floor plan
- quiet neighborhood
- grassy backyard
- ample parking available
- high speed wi-fi internet access
- new laundry machines
Ride bikes or take a short walk down to Heads Beach, which also has a public boat launch.
Short car ride to:
- Jamestown Village, offering a unique selection of quaint bay-side restaurants, cafes and the scenic Newport Ferry which you can take to Newport, Fort Adams, Rose Island Light house
- Just over the bridge to Historic Newport and Thames Street
- Narragansett Beaches... Bonnet Shores, Dunes Club
- Newport Beaches... Gooseberry, First Beach, Second Beach
- Newport Polo Club (Polo tournaments every Saturday June-August)
- Mainland and State park beaches
- Grocery store (McQuades Market)
- Jamestown Marina
- Newport and Jamestown Golf Courses
Open floor plan with lofted lounging area overlooking main living space and dining room, perfect for socializing. The home has a unique Frank LLoyd Wright-esque architectural style as you can see the use of natural materials in the construction.
Rooms in the house include:
- Dining room with beautiful skylights
- Eat in kitchen with microwave, Keurig and toaster oven
- Large living room with expansive windows overlooking the water and access to the deck
- Master bedroom (queen bed) with bathroom and walk in closet
- 2 bedrooms on second floor, one large with a queen bed, closet and drawers and one smaller bedroom with a full size bed.
- Second floor loft with full size, vinyl futon. Sheets are available in the closet.
- Sun deck overlooking a grassy lawn and the Narragansett Bay
Also, air conditioning is available in the master bedroom. Otherwise, with the windows open, the home's architecture naturally maintains a comfortable temperature.
Starting June 1st, there will also be a large heating + air conditioning unit in the loft that will temperature control the upstairs bedrooms and main living space (via remote control).
- Vintage record player with jazz records
- Sound system with iPod / MP3 player plugins
- High speed WiFi
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Propane grill
- Private deck overlooking the water
- Private stone beach great for scenic walks, skipping rocks and experiencing nature.
Interaction with Guests
Please note that this property has an onsite property manager (my brother, Jay) who lives in the ground level apartment with private access. He is available to answer any questions you may have during your stay or for any other requests that may arrive.
Charming local community with a picturesque village. Pop in for a morning coffee and scenic walk along the harbor.
There is a RIPTA bus going to and from Newport within walking distance to the house. You can also take a ferry to Newport, Rose Island Lighthouse and Fort Adams Park from downtown Jametsown, where you also will find street parking.
Other Things to Note
A full range of accommodations are available upon request.
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Private black sedan service available
- Sail boat charters and cruises
- New England style lobster dinners available for delivery
Additional fees may apply.