Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Mesquite
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Welcome to the Hinman Ranch in scenic Logandale, NV! Rent this gorgeous western themed 3 bedroom/2 bath custom home situated on a fully fenced 2 acres right in the heart of Moapa Valley on the boarder of Logandale and Overton, NV and only 20 minutes from beautiful Mesquite, NV. This single level home comfortably sleeps 6 and is perfect for a romantic getaway or a family/group adventure. Close to Lake Mead National Park, Valley of Fire State Park with nearby restaurants, convenience store/gas, and shopping, this oasis in the valley welcomes you! Marvel at the spectacular mountain views and magical sunsets as you relax on your covered patio. In addition, plenty of parking for your RV, boat, ATV's and other toys!
Features of the home include: : • Master suite with solid pine canopy queen bed and DirecTV
• 2 guest bedrooms with full size beds in each and shared bath
• Comfy sectional microfiber couch in family room
• Dining room with seating for 6
• 6 ceiling fans throughout home
• Breakfast bar with plush bar stools
• DirecTV featuring HD DVR in the family room on a Sony LCD TV
• 5 speaker stereo with USB and Ipod connections, CD, and DVD players
• Secluded, covered back patio with leather couch, radio, patio table/chairs and stainless propane BBQ
• Kitchen is filled with all your cooking needs and groceries can be ordered and ready when you arrive—please inquire about ordering when booking.
• Full size washer/dryer with laundry supplies
• 2 car garage plus plenty of outside secured parking for all your big toys
• Soft water system
• Toys, games and books for all ages await
Outdoor Sports Haven!: Close to:
Many Golf Courses
and MANY other fun, family oriented activities!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Why Knight Hinman chose Mesquite
This home belonged to our father who passed away in 2010. We have always loved this property and the treasured memories of this area. The valley is an undiscovered oasis where time has gone backwards. this is a slice of small town America where folks are as kind as can be, prices are low, and the views are unparalleled. There are no other vacation rentals in Moapa Valley (that we know of) and when this house became ours, we felt this would be a great way to help people enjoy the valley in comfort and peace. We have always enjoyed staying in vacation homes over hotels, especially since we have had children. We thought we would make that opportunity available to you too!
What makes this house unique
Unparalleled access to Lake Mead National Park & Valley of Fire State Park with spectacular boating, gold-medal fishing, hunting, shooting, hiking, mountain biking and 4x4 trails. 25 minutes from Mesquite, Nevada, home of world-class golf, spas, gaming & dining. The home is also conveniently located less than one hour from McCarran International Airport & the Las Vegas Strip. Only 45 minutes to downtown Las Vegas and surrounding dining, golf & more. We are also only 30 minutes from Las Vegas Motor Speedway! In addition, during those HOT times of the year, this home is only 1.5 hours from St. George, UT which boasts endless outdoor activities such as world class golf and is considerably cooler for a break from the heat. The Moapa Valley is also home to multiple Native American Indian Reservations which host many cultural activities and offer discounted shopping for fireworks, liquor, cigarettes and Native American artwork.