Photos and Description of this 7 bedroom holiday home in Camelback - Long Pond
Private Emerald Lake View Gem In Heart Of Poconos - 15 Minutes To CamelBack/cas
Excellent getaway house in the heart of the Poconos. House has excellent location attracting tourists of all kinds. House is secluded from neighbors and is ideal for a peaceful getaway from city rush.
House has excellent location, here is a summary of activities and attractions:
1) CamelBack Mountain Ski Resorts - 12 min away
2) CamelBeach Mountain WaterPark - 12 min away
3) CamelBack Mountain Adventures - 12 min away
4) Renting ATVs and taking it to the track - 10 min away
5) Mount Airy Casino - 8 min away
6) Premium Outlets Shopping Mall - 12 min away
7) Pocono Raceway - race car rentals available Nascar Championships - 7 min away
8) 24 hour Walmart SuperCenter - 5 min away
9) Great Wolf Lodge (also a closest Starbucks location) - 10 min away
10) Walking distance to the lake - 1 minute walking
11) Pocono Manor Hoers Riding Stables - 10 min away
House was completely renovated in October of 2014 and features 7 bedrooms with 3 full bathrooms.
MASTER BEDROOM features king size bed with full bathroom, 32’ TV with cable and hdmi/usb ports.
REMANNING BEDROOMS feature queen size beds with comfy sultan mattress, linens and towels included (3 bedrooms have 32’ tv's).
LIVING ROOM is equipped with sectional sofa, 50' TV, real wood fireplace, bar, exit to 2 fl terrace with BBQ grill and a great view to the wild.
GAME ROOM has large sectional sofa with 55' TV, PS3 with many games for game lovers, full size pool table, bar with mini fridge, exit to backyard and fire pit. Separate poker room features 4 person poker table (cards, chips included) with 32’ TV and complimentary WiFi across the house.
KITCHEN is stuffed for all gourmet needs: stainless steel fridge, flat top stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, french fries maker + various cookware. Large dining table faces the nature of the 0.5 acre backyard.
Front yard easily fits up to 10 cars.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a family retreat about a week ago. Had a great time in the house, spent lots of time in the game room, it had all we need for family fun. Seems like the house was just renovated, because everything is brand new: TVs, furniture, appliances. Parking lots fit 8 cars easily. Best thing about the house - its very secluded - you won't see neighbors, but its still close to everything - shops, restaurants, skiing, lake, Walmart etc
We had some troubles finding the home, as our GPS only sees the street its located on, not the house number, so we searched by intersection.
We will come back for the next occasion.