Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday villa in Milna - Villa Roca
5 Bedroom With See View, 4 Bathroom, Private Access To The Sea, Swimming Pool
This luxurious 5 bedroom villa offers spectacular views of the sea, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a cascading Mediterranean landscaped garden that flows into a private rocky beach which then leads into absolutely crystal clear aquamarine water.
Villa Roca is a private place for a romantic getaway or the perfect seaside setting to enjoy the sun and sea with family and friends. This still untouched island lifestyle with organic food and local wine – all on one of Croatia’s most beautiful locations, the peaceful island of VIS, is the “Wonderful Garden” of Croatia. You can designate this place without any hesitation as the Caribbean in the heart of Europe.
The house layout:
Capacity is 10 + 2 people
The interior space is 360 square meters
- a living room with a fireplace, an indoor dining room for 12 people, an indoor kitchen with a breakfast bar
- 1 bedroom overlooking the sea with a fully equipped private bathroom
- separate toilet, laundry room, storage
- 4 bedrooms with views of the sea. All bedrooms include a fully equipped private bathroom.
outdoor area 400 m2:
- an outdoor kitchen, an open fireplace with a grill
outdoor dining for 12 people
- a spacious terrace with a seating area - partially covered
lounge chairs, umbrellas, hammocks
- a freshwater pool with a custom fitted overflow system and environmentally ionized water (instead of chlorine cleaning)
- an outdoor shower
- a well-kept Mediterranean garden: mature palm trees, olive trees, citrus, agave, rosemary and other herbs and vegetables available
size of the entire plot: 1000 m2
- parking at the house is sheltered against the sun and available for 5 cars
Home facilities servicing guests:
Bathrooms: hairdryer, towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, basic toiletries.
Kitchen: fully equipped kitchen: a microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer, a wine fridge, a blender, a toaster, a coffee maker with coffee and tea.
Common areas: wifi throughout the entire house, a PC, aTV, satellite, a CD / DVD player, a radio, a safe
Outside equipment: a grill, tools, charcoal, parasols, lounge chairs, an outdoor dining table with chairs.
Children: a high chair at the dining table, a baby crib, a baby potty, toys, a child seat for the bike, helmets, life jackets.
Sporting equipment: bicycles, helmets, life jackets / sizes for men, women and children /
Other shared equipment: a washing machine, an iron, a printer with a copier and a scanner, a first aid kit, books - various genres in English and German, international games.
Blinds and insect screens throughout the entire house.
Central heating and air conditioning, Eco-friendly water heating with solar energy.
Nearest surroundings of the villa:
Distance to the sea 10m –a rocky beach, a sandy pebble beach a 5 min walk, another sandy beach a 12 min walk, restaurants and shops 5 min by car
Tourist, cultural, sporting and historical points of interests and recommended trips to take can be found in the Vis guide.
Services we provide:
- organization and arrangement of airport transit services
- cleaning, fresh change of linen and towels / frequency according to agreement /
- coffee and tea
- pool service
- pet friendly
- beach towels, lounge chairs
- parking at the villa
- a list of restaurants, cafes, shops, services
- a map of the island and recommended trips
- breakfast, lunch, dinner
- purchase of food, fresh fish and seafood
- offer of wine from the wine list / wine fridge /
- arrangement of wine tasting and olive oil tasting
- baby sitting
- renting a motor boat – free of charge, just deposit and petrol
- renting a power boat with a captain, water skis
- renting a motorcycle
- renting a car
- laundry and ironing services
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible