Enjoy the lush greenery of Ho Chi Minh City's outskirt in a fully furnished and well equipped 270 m2 villa surrounded by lush greenery and offering a luxurious and contemporary lifestyle, located in a quiet 24-hour secured compound.
The 3-storey villa is organized as follows:
- 1st floor: Large living area featuring a fully equipped fitted kitchen (microwave oven, traditional oven, gas stove etc.), a large living room bathed in light from its wide picture windows, an outdoor kitchen, laundry and washing machine. a small bathroom.
- 2nd floor: 2 nice bedrooms with king size bed, another small bedroom, an open space office, a small living room and a common bathroom with shower cabin.
- 3rd floor: The 3rd floor is organized as an independent suite within the villa and features a master bedroom with en suite open bathroom, a private living room and a terrace.
As a guest you have access to a nice swimming pool and you will enjoy the banks of the Rach Chiec River and a typical Mekong Delta landscape. Bicycles are available to go for groceries at local market and convenience stores.
I will be welcoming you and showing you around at your arrival and sending you off to the airport or next destination. I will never be far if you need my help, yet you won't see me if you don't.
Located in a popular district of Ho Chi Minh City, the place is surrounded by local markets, stores, cafes and restaurants and offers a great balance between modern facilities and Vietnamese lifestyle.
The compound is at a 10-minute walk of a bus station and taxis can be called. The city center is 25 minutes away by taxi. A dedicated car and driver can be arranged during your whole stay.
I'm Pierre, a French expat who has been living and working in Asia for more than 10 years. I know very well Vietnam and will advise you on your trip and give you useful travel tips.
Pierre Faucher purchased this villa in 2012
When I bought this property I was looking to get away from the city noise and pollution, yet I didn't want to go o far. This villa offered this great compromise. It's quiet and in a natural environment but surrounded by local markets and shop with great fresh products. A small portion of the road to the center is a small road but most of it is a 6-lane highway which make downtown very quick to reach.
It's very spacious and we design the space to be divided in 3 'zones':
- the common living area, the biggest space of the villa where guests get together, with a very well equipped fitted kitchen, 2 sofas...
- The kids floor: Junior Master bedroom with bathroom en suitev + 2 smaller bedrooms ideal for kids and a dedicated bathroom with wash basin counter, toilet and shower.
- The parental suite over the entire 3rd floor, with beautiful open bathroom, an office/living room and a huge terrace
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.