Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Ho Chi Minh City Central - The Garland
3,000 sq. feet over 3 storeys - 4 bedroom - 4 bathroom - communal swimming pool
Enjoy the lush greenery of Ho Chi Minh City's outskirt in a fully furnished and well equipped 270 m2 villa surrounded by lush greenery and offering a luxurious and contemporary lifestyle, located in a quiet 24-hour secured compound.
The 3-storey villa is organized as follows:
- 1st floor: Large living area featuring a fully equipped fitted kitchen (microwave oven, traditional oven, gas stove etc.), a large living room bathed in light from its wide picture windows, an outdoor kitchen, laundry and washing machine. a small bathroom.
- 2nd floor: 2 nice bedrooms with king size bed, another small bedroom, an open space office, a small living room and a common bathroom with shower cabin.
- 3rd floor: The 3rd floor is organized as an independent suite within the villa and features a master bedroom with en suite open bathroom, a private living room and a terrace.
As a guest you have access to a nice swimming pool and you will enjoy the banks of the Rach Chiec River and a typical Mekong Delta landscape. Bicycles are available to go for groceries at local market and convenience stores.
I will be welcoming you and showing you around at your arrival and sending you off to the airport or next destination. I will never be far if you need my help, yet you won't see me if you don't.
Located in a popular district of Ho Chi Minh City, the place is surrounded by local markets, stores, cafes and restaurants and offers a great balance between modern facilities and Vietnamese lifestyle.
The compound is at a 10-minute walk of a bus station and taxis can be called. The city center is 25 minutes away by taxi. A dedicated car and driver can be arranged during your whole stay.
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- pets considered
I'm Pierre, a French expat who has been living and working in Asia for more than 10 years. I know very well Vietnam and will advise you on your trip and give you useful travel tips.
When I bought this property I was looking to get away from the city noise and pollution, yet I didn't want to go o far. This villa offered this great compromise. It's quiet and in a natural environment but surrounded by local markets and shop with great fresh products. A small portion of the road to the center is a small road but most of it is a 6-lane highway which make downtown very quick to reach.
It's very spacious and we design the space to be divided in 3 'zones':
- the common living area, the biggest space of the villa where guests get together, with a very well equipped fitted kitchen, 2 sofas...
- The kids floor: Junior Master bedroom with bathroom en suitev + 2 smaller bedrooms ideal for kids and a dedicated bathroom with wash basin counter, toilet and shower.
- The parental suite over the entire 3rd floor, with beautiful open bathroom, an office/living room and a huge terrace