Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Negara - Beach House West-Bali
4 bed, 4.5 bath, Sleeps 8
• spacious living room on the ground floor and on the first floor
• Groceries available at cost price
• Wi-Fi internet access everywhere in the villa
• 4 luxury bedrooms with a en suite bathroom
• On the first floor you have a covered terrace and a sun terrace
• Indonesian welcome dinner and breakfast (starting from a stay of one week)
• Complete staff, cleaner, cook, security, swimming pool and garden maintenance
• Thatched gazebo: an outside covered resting place
• A large swimming pool with a Jacuzzi
• Towels and bath towels service during your stay
• Daily cleaning of the house and your bedroom
• An outside shower
• Swimming pool terrace with sunshades and sunbeds
• Grocery shopping service
• Chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner (Indonesian- and Western dishes)
• Direct access to the beach
• Fully equipped spacious kitchen
see also www.beachhousewestbali.com
• a double fridge,
• oven, microwave, 5 burner gas range
• cooker hood,
• ceiling fans.
Dining room (30m2)
• dining table for 8 persons,
• water dispenser with hot and cold water,
• ceiling fans,
• guest toillet.
Living room at ground floor (15m2)
• Sea view,
• lounge corner,
• flatscreen LED screen, DVD, satellite,
• ceiling fans.
The sun terrace
• Sunshades with a power socket and lighting,
• gazebo, with pillows and lights,
• 6 spacious couches with luxury pillows
• Staff toilet
Panorama terrace (70m2)
• partly covered
• equipped with fans,
• atmospheric -and reading ligths,
• a lovely lounge corner
• dining table for 8 persons
• fridge and water dispenser with hot and cold water
• a double sunbed
• 2 large bean bags for 2 persons
You have a fantastic view of Java from the panorama terrace. In the evening you can enjoy the lights of Java.
Living room upstairs (30m2)
• Air conditioning and equiped with fans,
• spacious lounge corner,
• Flatscreen LED television,
• Blue-ray/DVD player,
• satellite connection with European sport chanals and music facilities.
Bedrooms (all 20m2)
The villa has a total of 4 bedrooms. Two bedrooms on the ground floor and two bedrooms on the first floor. Three spacious double rooms with a king-size bed. One bedroom with two single beds. All bedrooms have the same facilities:
• air conditioning,
• sealing fans,
• Build-in wardrobes,
• dressing/writing table and a safe.
Bathrooms (all 9m2)
Each bedroom has its own bathroom with the following facilities
• double washbasin
• spacious rainfall walk-in shower
• storage space
A private swimming pool of 14 by 5 meters. It has an overflow at the seaside and a wide relaxing stairs. You can enter the pool easily. The depth of the pool varies from 1,20 to 2 meter.
There is a Jacuzzi at the pool terrace. You could enjoy the Jacuzzi with 8 persons. You can also enjoy the seaview and the view of Java. At the same time your back and feet will be massaged by air and water jets.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Egon en Francoise Eerland
We are a busy couple with our own business in Holland. To relax we like to travel to Bali, especially to the West of Bali because it is quit and peacefull and you are surrounded by the sea, beach and forrest.
Egon en Francoise Eerland purchased this villa in 2014
Why Egon en Francoise Eerland chose Negara
We build this property in 2013/2014. It is located on a small resort. So it is quit but their are some people nearby. You have clean beaches and a wonderfull view on Java. Local fisherman are sometimes busy on the beach. All local people are very relaxed and friendly.
What makes this villa unique
We like to swim, so the house has a big swimming pool of 15 meters. After a nice swim you can relax in the jacuzzi. During the day or in the evening you can sit on the panorma terrace and look to the beach, sea or Java.
In the surroundings you have the rain forrest and unique diving and snorkling spots. You can hike and mountain bike in the rain forrest or through local villages and the rice fields. You will always see and meet friendly people.