Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in .6th St-Germain-des-Pres - Rue de Vaugirard
55sqm, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen and Living Area, Sleeps 4.
- 3 minute walk to Bon Marché
- 5 – 10 minute walk to HOTEL DES INVALIDES, Montparnasse and Saint Germain-des-Prés
MODERN AND SACIOUS 1 bedroom apartment in the sought after Saint Germain area.
This prestigious apartment is located in a traditional Parisian residential building in the safe and bourgeois 6th arrondissement. When you step out of the apartment, you will find yourself in the heart of Paris. SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES, an area with cobbled streets and known for its famous galleries and antique shops is right on your doorstep. Why not have a coffee at the famous CAFE DES FLORES, or do a bit of shopping along Boulevard Saint Germain in the designer boutiques before visiting the fantastic MUSEE D’ORSAY.
3 minutes from the apartment, you have the world famous BON MARCHE department store and epicerie – the oldest department store in Paris. Here you can browse through some of the finest clothes, jewellery, wines, patisseries and more before stepping out and heading towards the RIVER SEINE to walk towards NOTRE DAME.
Surrounding your apartment, you also have the luxury of being able to choose from multiple restaurants, supermarkets, cafés, wine bars, brasseries and more.
- Modern and sleek decoration throughout
- 1 spacious bedroom and large open plan living and dining area
- 1 modern bathroom and kitchen
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- METRO : Saint Placide (Line 4)
This beautiful and peaceful property is located in a secure and private building with coded access and your own individual key.
On entering the apartment, immediately to your right there is the recently renovated modern bathroom complete with a large walk in shower, bidet, toilet and hand washbasin. On arrival 2 complimentary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
The apartment then opens up into the spacious living area and kitchen as shown in the photos. The living area has a couch that can be pulled out to provide the second sleeping area if required. There is also a large flatscreen television on which you can watch a ,ix of French, English and foreign language channels.
The kitchen is bright, modern and fully equipped for your stay. There is a 4-plate electric cooker, a full sized refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. The 4-stool breakfast bar will be the perfect cozy place to enjoy your meals.
Moving towards the other end of the apartment, you find the walk in closet with plenty of storage space for all of your belongings during your stay. The master bedroom faces an interior courtyard so you can be assured a quiet nights sleep. One set of fresh towels and linens are provided for your arrival.
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This spacious and modern apartment in the city centre enables you to combine tourism and entertainment in an easy way.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose .6th St-Germain-des-Pres
This property is so central and is located in the vibrant 6th arrondissement. This is the perfect base from which to explore Paris!
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment :
- is with a complete equipment (towels, bed linen, hair dryer, internet, TV…)
- has just been renovated, and it is very luxurious.
- is close to groceries stores, bakeries, restaurants to experience Parisians lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!