Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday farmhouse in Oldeberkoop - Huis de Beukelaer
4 bed, 2 bath, Sleeps 12
Most of all, enjoy the peace, space and each other. Create beautiful memories during a holiday where you can really get to yourself. Together and yet room for your personal time. A good book by the fireplace or a refreshing morning walk through the nature across the street. With a glass of wine after dinner in the evening sun while the kids watch a movie. Long conversations in the jacuzzi. The total silence and starry sky that reigns at night, give you a fresh start each day.
Just be together, experience every day in a great environment.
That is what House de Beukelaer wants to offer you, it is fair enjoyment, regardless of the season. The hosts want to share the atmosphere of what the house and the decor offer; unadorned, without striving.
Just seize the moment.
• The house is accessible for wheelchairs. High-low bed can be placed on request.
• Four bedrooms. 3 with 2 one persons beds and one with king-size bed. The master bedroom has its own sink.
• Adjacent to this a two person sofa bed in the play area and one in the living.
• There are two child's beds, two high-chairs and a playpen available. These will be set on request.
• All beds are good quality and are made on arrival.
• Central heating and partly underfloor heating. Woodburning stove in the living with the first basket of wood. More wood available upon payment.
• Kitchen consists of refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee machine, boiler, dish-washing machine and four burner induction device. Kitchen utensils, pans and crockery for 12 persons and a package of kitchenclothes are included.
• Two bathrooms including two toilets (one with bracing), sinks, two showers (one with chair), a (raised) bath and a washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Towel package is optional upon payment.
• Flat screen smart TV with blu-ray player in the living and Playstation 2 in the play area.
• Two privat terraces facing the south and west.
• Garden with trampoline, playset and jacuzzi.
• Free WiFi.
• Breakfast possible upon request with extra cost.
Use of jacuzzi and playset is at own risk. Before using the jacuzzi please contact host. When using the jacuzzi we ask a cleaning fee.
Smoking is not allowed in the house and pets are only allowed at agreed conditions.
During holidays the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
About Risco de Jager
We are Ineke and Risco de Jager and we live here on this beautiful spot along the Linde for more than 25 years.
Risco de Jager purchased this farmhouse in 1987
Why Risco de Jager chose Oldeberkoop
After years of raising (foster) children, who now live on their own, this house is actually to big for us.
So we had the idea to rent a part of our farmhouse and let other people enjoy all the beauty that this spot and house have to offer.
After a tough renovation we are ready to receive guests since 08-07-2013. There is enough entertainment and nature here and in the neighbourhood for families, two or more small families or groups.
You will be very welcome, there's enough room.
What makes this farmhouse unique
Peace, silence, (falling) star watching at night, unstress yourself, enjoy