Classic and timeless late 50's ranch style home elevated and located across street from ocean and pebble beach. Great for beach chairs, reading and looking for shells. Amazing views of ocean and Isle of Shoals, great for outdoor grilling while staring at ocean.
Located on reed pond as well, very unique and private location.
Master BR king, other BR with bunk-bed and twin, easily sleeps 5.
Cooking amenities are lobster pot, stove, microwave, grill.
Open concept kitchen, dining and living room. Cable TV, internet and DVD.
Washer and dryer room separate from other areas.
Ping pong table in back room.
Trained dogs welcome, fenced in back patio.
Winter rental availability starts either Sept 1st or Oct 1st 2014 thru April or May 2015. $2K a month
Great local resource for events, parking, restaurants, shopping,
Beaches in front yard and along NH coastline
Isles of Shoals – You can see these islands through front windows! Isles of Shoals Steamship Authority run harbor tours.
Odiorne Point State Park and Seacoast Science Center - (570 Ocean Boulevard, Rye)
Strawberry Banke - Come explore four centuries of American history through the eyes of the people who lived in one of New Hampshire's oldest waterfront neighborhoods.
- Prescott Park Arts Festival celebrates its 38th anniversary of presenting music, art, theater and dance on the banks of the Piscataqua River.
Smuttynose Brewing Company – (225 Heritage Ave, Portsmouth) Tours and Tastings.
Throwback Breweries – (121 Lafayette Road, Unit 3, North Hampton) Throwback handcrafts farm fresh, artisanal beer from local ingredients.
Sea Haag Rum Distillery – (135 Lafayette Road, Unit 9 North Hampton)
PLACES TO EAT
• Rye General Store – Take out or counter seats.
• Serenity Café - breakfast sandwiches and wraps. (Rye Circle which you will hit north on 1A.)
• The Friendly Toast – (113 Congress Street, Portsmouth.) For a more expansive sit- down breakfast.
• The Golden Egg – (960 Sagamore Avenue, Portsmouth.
Lunch and Dinner
• For sandwiches to-go: Serenity Cafe and Joe's Meat Shoppe in North Hampton (229 Atlantic Avenue, North Hampton)
• Petey's (on beach road) - Casual Seafood.
• The Carriage House – (1A/Ocean Blvd.) Make a reservation in the Summer time.
• Go north, into Portsmouth for many options. Visit the outdoor decks at Ferry Landing, Riverhouse and Martingale Wharf, etc.
• Visit The Portsmouth Brewery on Market Street.
• You will find there are lots of fine dining, boutiques, coffee shops and galleries in downtown Portsmouth.
• The Beach Plum – (17 Ocean Blvd./Route 1A.) Picnic tables and good to-go food.
• Joe's Meat Shoppe – (229 Atlantic Avenue, N Hampton.)
• Seaport Fish - Rye.
• Saunders Fish Market – Portsmouth.
Bakery, Wine and Cheese
• Ceres Street Bakery - (Downtown Portsmouth) cash only .
• South Street & Vine – (South end of Portsmouth). Great value wines.
• NH State Liquor Store – (next door in same plaza to Ronaldo’s).
• Rite Aid – (72 Lafayette Road, North Hampton) across the street from Ronaldo’s.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 May 2014 - 31 Oct 2014
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Nov 2014 - 30 Apr 2015
90 night minimum stay
for 90 nights
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.