This fully furnished oversized modern studio is in the heart of Bonifacio Global City (BGC) just a block away from SM Aura, Market Market, Serendra Piazza , Bonifacio High St. and minutes away from NAIA ,Greenbelt, Glorietta in Makati. 24 hr Concierge/Doorman .Free internet Wi-fi provided.
THE SPACE :
Comes with AC,fully equipped kitchen with microwave, cooktop, rangehood, full size refrigerator, kitchenwares incl. utensils, flatwares, glasswares. Flatscreen LED TV with cable channels, hot and cold shower, and queen size bed. Towels and sheets are provided. Free private wi-fi inside the unit.
GUEST ACCESS :
Full access to gym/fitness center ,swimming pool and sun deck lounge facilities included. Pls. check hours of operation.
Pamper yourself to a relaxing spa and sauna treatment located at the North Tower for a minimal fee.
THE CITY IS ITS PLAYGROUND
South of Market (SOMA) offers the sophistication and convenience of city living as it places every corner of the global city at its command day and night. Walk to work, dine at the hottest restaurant, shop at the trendiest mall or catch the finest concerts. The best of everything is only minutes from your doorstep!
Perfect location right in the heart of Bonifacio Global City(BGC) .Short walk to the city's trendiest restaurants, cafes,shopping malls, bars, nitespots and more. SM Aura (a brand new high end mall where you can get groceries at the supermarket inside) is just a stone's throw away to the right as you exit onto 26th Street and doesn't take longer than five minutes to walk; High Street and Serendra Piazza are straight ahead on 11th Avenue, where you can find upscale shops ,restaurants and bistros and finally The Fort Strip (where you can find several of Manila's most high-end nightclubs, e.g., Privé and URBN) is only a 10 minute walk down 26th Street. Market Market is also a 10 minute walk and is right next to Serendra Piazza. And in case you are interested in going to Greenbelt in Makati, a cab ride over is only $2.50 from SoMA. Taxi service is easily available 24/7.
There is easy access to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport , Makati Business District, C-5 and outlying communities.
20 minutes away from Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
5 minutes away from St. Luke's Medical Center, a world-class hospital offering state-of-the-art medical technology.
Bonifacio Global City is rapidly becoming a financial and lifestyle center within Metro Manila. Just 15 minutes away from the Makati and Ortigas business districts, the Global City is home to headquarters of multinational corporations as well as exclusive schools and shopping centers.
Among the multinational giants who have found home in the Global City are: Hewlett-Packard, Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), Lawson Software, Deutsche Bank, Fujitsu Corporation, and Ericsson.
Bonifacio Global City is home to the prestigious International School Manila, British School Manila and the Manila Japanese School, MGC-New Life Christian Academy, Summit School, Global City Innovative College, Victory Leadership Institute.
Fort Bonifacio Global City is a fully master-planned community strategically located and easily accessible to the Makati Central Business District, the Ortigas Center and the new NAIA 3 airport terminal. Referred to as the emerging metropolis and the city of the future, Fort Bonifacio is a mixed used community and an urban developers dream. Its state-of-the-art infrastructure includes underground utilities, fiber optic lines, flood water drainage detention tanks, excellent zoning and road networks and a public art program that gives the city a distinctive character. Innovative and responsible land use is also a major element of the Global City 's design for a world-class urban community.
Stately-line streets, abundant parks and open spaces also make urban living at SOMA beyond compare. The city's well identified zoning for residential districts likewise provide imposing views and the crescent-shaped community park.
Don't need a car to get around and explore most of what Global City has to offer. Wonderful to explore by foot. Very safe to walk day or night.
Taxi service is readily available 24/7. Call Concierge before you go downstairs to get a taxi if needed.
Other Things to Note
Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your room or just take the elevator for a relaxing spa and sauna treatment in-house .Fee is approximately $12.00
TIPS TO MAKE YOUR STAY MORE CONVENIENT AND ENJOYABLE:
My unit # 3403 is located on the North Tower. Pls .go to main lobby entrance on 25th Street to register and check-in.
CHECK-IN 2:00 P.M.
CHECK-OUT 11:00 A.M.
Refundable security deposit of $100.00 is required before check-in
* Upon check-in, you will be required to present your valid I.D. You maybe asked to leave your ID at the front desk so they can photocopy to keep on file. It will be returned shortly. Security is very strict and anyone not listed on the guest list will not be allowed entry.
*As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Guest, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation
* Registered guest will be responsible for any missing and lost items in the premises. Lost key will be charged 2,500 pesos for lock replacement for security reason.
* The homeowner will not be responsible for loss or damage to any of the guests belongings. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises incl. others whom they invite and provide access to the premises
* White phone ( intercom ) in the room connects to the Lobby/Concierge only. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call them .
* If you need laundry service, there is a laundromat located on the ground floor of the South Tower. They will pick up and deliver and their fee is very reasonable. Call Concierge for phone #
* Please empty your trash daily. Garbage can is located just outside the Unit behind the left Exit door across the elevator. Hold door open to avoid being locked in. .
* Swimming pool and Gym is located on the Upper Ground floor (UG) and is available for your enjoyment. Pls check hours of operation.
* This is not a hotel so there is no maid service. However, towels and clean sheets are provided.
* For your grocery needs, SM supermarket is one block east of 26th St. inside the newly opened SM Aura.
For fresh fruits/ produce and local fast food, Market Market is across the street from SM Aura.
* For specialty shops and international delights, just walk 2 blocks North on 11th Ave. Pass the Audi and Lamborghini showroom and you will find Bonifacio High Street to your left and Serendra Mall to your right.
* Pls. help conserve energy by turning off aircon when you leave the room.
* Strictly no smoking / No pets allowed / No party allowed
* Pls. be considerate of neighbors. Registered guests are held responsible for their companions/visitors actions and behaviors.
* As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Guest, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation
* There is a Catholic mass in the South Tower on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month. Check schedule posted inside elevators and lobby.
Also close by is Santuario de San Antonio Parish, Forbes Park
7:30 am-with Morning Prayers at 7 AM before scheduled mass
Anticipated: 4:30 pm, 6:00 pm
6:30 am, 7:45 am, 9:00 am, 10:30 am
4:30 pm, 6:00 pm