Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Whispering Oaks - Whispering Oaks
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
We are proud to invite discerning guests to vacation at our executive style, model home situated in the quiet location of 'Whispering Oaks'.
Our beautiful fully air conditioned, 4 bedroom, two bathroom, single storey pool home is located in a quiet residential area, just a short north westerly drive from the popular town of Kissimmee. Built on an over sized plot, our home offers the 'Best of Both Worlds'. Guests may relax on the private pool terrace area, which is screened for your protection from insects, and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the unspoilt open countryside. Take a refreshing swim in our sparkling, heated pool, pamper yourself in the invigorating Jacuzzi, or just snooze on one of the sun loungers provided.
Keywords: Hot Tub, Jacuzzi, Spa, Secluded, Private, Free Pool Heat, Free Phone Calls, Free GPS, Computer, Internet, Wireless, Includes all Taxes, Villa, Countryside, Disney, Universal, See World, International Drive, Downtown Disney,Magic Kingdom, cable TV, MLS, Fox Soccer, UK TV, Heated Pool, Pool Screen, Private, Close to Disney, 192, 535, Beuna Vista
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Terry Biddulph
Sue, my wife and I both run our own businesses: I run and IT support Company, Sue a Commercial Cleaning Company. I also play in a Rock and Roll band and a Latin-Jazz band, we try to spend as much time as wecan enjoying the sun and lifestyle in beautiful Florida.
Terry Biddulph purchased this villa in 2001
Why Terry Biddulph chose Whispering Oaks
We purchased this home because of it's proximity to all things Disney, we are a little over 8 miles from downtown disney. We also love the rural setting of home, whilst it is on a small sub-division of around 80 houses it is intensely private with wonderful views over open countryside at the rear of the property. We are short half mile walk from Shingle Creek Park, which is a developing nature reserve full of wild life such as wild deer, hawks, eagles and a vast array of exotic birds.
We love the tranquility of home - we have wonderful neighbours who all live here full time. Thats is one of the attractions of our sub-divsion: very few rental homes, so peace and quiet is ensured at all times.
What makes this villa unique
Each morning when we are here we take a relaxing 3 mile walk around Shingle Creek Park which runs across the back of our home - this is unique in this part of Kissimmee. Depending on guests and circumstances a visit to Disney Workd is required! A short 20 minute drive gets you to the Disney Gate or Downtoen Disney and Islands of Adventure. We a re a short drive from International Drive, the hub of the tourist uiverse. We a re a short drive from Downtown Kissimmee with its modern and stylish bars and restaurants, a little further takes your to St Cloud with its wonderful Lakes and boating charter facilities.
7.5 Miles from Downtown Disney
12.5 from Magic Kingdom
10 Miles from Sea World
13.5 Miles to Universal Studios
8.0 Miles to Epcot
11 Miles to Animal Kingdom
8.0 Miles to Typhoon Lagoon
37 Miles LegoLand - Winter Haven
Guestbook comments from the owner
5 of 5 stars
Reviewed September 1, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
We stayed at this villa for our 3 week holiday in Jul/Aug. We have stayed on Cumbrian Lakes before several times and totally love its safe gated community feel. This was our first time at this villa but won't be our last. From the first contact the owner was very helpful and this villa suited us perfectly.
1. Location - close to 192 which has everything you need and is a direct route to Disney (10mins away)
2. Pool deck location - Gets sun all day until nearly 8pm - but with plenty of shade also. Best of both worlds. Also has a nice clean outdoor toilet. The pool next door does initially look close but we never had a problem - everyone in this little community seems like minded each time we have stayed on Cumbrian Lakes, and with so much to do, it is rare that you would be using the outdoor areas at the same time.
3. Cumbrian Lakes is a gated community and has a lovely feel to the place - always felt very safe.
4. Well maintained and great management company should there be any issues with anything - although we had 1 small issue the owner in England handled it immediately before the management company!
5. All on one level which was perfect for us and our young children - there are 4 bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms - there was only 4 of us, but we loved the size.
The decor is the same as most villas on Cumbrian Lakes - plain, clean, bright and airy.
We found this a perfect place to relax in between the madness that can be Florida in the summer! We loved our time here and will definitely return.