|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Captain Ryan has 3 another residences and they are near from each other, close to main attractions of Seoul.
Please visit my another listings below.
1. Captain Ryan's Duplex #1 (Same unit, same building)
2. Captain Ryan's Studio (Near Itewon and Yongsan Station)
3. Captain Ryan's Suite (3bed apartment near Hanriver)
Proudly Introducing Captain Ryan's Duplex #1
You'll hardly find such extremely convenient place anywhere in Seoul!
It's tiny studio-type duplex where located in the heart of Seoul, Yong-San District. You can access almost every major places no more than 20minutes. Especially it lay on the subway line 6 and 4, Sam Gak Ji Station, where you can access Itewon, Myung dong, Cityhall and Hong Dae by subway.
Captain Ryan's Duplex is a typical Korean Style Apartment, not so much distinguished, but has certainly good things that make your stay easy and comportable.
----- Location -----
- Less than 10min on foot
1. Samgakji Station (Subway Line 4 & 6)
2. Namyoung Station (Subway Line 1)
3. War Memorial Museum
4. Sookmyung Women's University
5. Yongsan Electro Market
- Less than 10min by car and subway
1. Seoul Station (Airport Railway Express, Lotte Mart)
2. Yongsan Station (I Park Mall, Dragon hill spa)
3. Itewon (A famous inter-cultural district, N Seoul Tower)
4. Namdaemun Traditional Market
5. The river side park of Han river
* A Train from Yongsan station goes to South West part of Korea, Seoul station goes to South East part of Korea.
- Less than 20min by car and subway
1. Downtown Seoul (Jongro, Myung dong, Insa dong)
2. Kang Nam Area
3. Mapo Gu (Hong Dae, Shin Chon)
4. Yeo-Ui Island (IFC Mall, Noryangjin Fish Market)
----- Amenities -----
Sliding type 2 single beds, 2 single mattress on the loft
Laundry machine, 230 liter refrigerator, electronic oven, kettle, rice cooker
Towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth paste, soap, hair-dryer
- Living Area
32 inch TV, high speed internet and free WiFi, PC, air-conditioner and heater, HiFi audio
- Other Services (additional charge)
Airport pick up service*, make-up service, tour guide (City tour, DMZ tour), concierge service, rental service (bus card, telephone card, bicycle etc.)
* Call van (Maximum capacity : 5persons + 8suitcases)
1, Airport - Take AREX(subway) - Get off at Seoul Station - Take Taxi about 8min - Captain Ryan's Duplex
2. Airport - Take Bus #6001 - Get off at Samgakji Station - 5min walk - Captain Ryan's Duplex
3. Airport - Airport pick up service* - Captain Ryan's Studio
Your host, Ryan 'The Captain' Kim is currently working at a five star hotel. He regards keeping cleanliness as the most important value of hospitality. He is always ready to serve you and looking forward to your request.
House Rules: 1. NON-SMOKING, NO PET ALLOWED,
2. SOME BELONGINGS IN THE DRAWER, STORAGE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR USE AND FURNITURE IS NOT SUPPOSED BE RELOCATED.
3. PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES BEFORE ENTERING THE LIVING AREA.
4. PLEASE TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITIONER AND HEATER BEFORE YOU GO OUT SOMEWHERE.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
18 Dec 2014 - 1 Jan 2015
3 night minimum stay
1 Jan 2015 - 18 Jun 2016
3 night minimum stay
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (US Dollar), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.