Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in .1st Louvre - CROIX DES PETITS CHAMPS
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Toilet, 1 Kitchen-Living Area, Parisian Balcony
- Steps from Palais Royal and The Musée du Louvre
- 5 minutes to the Centre Pompidou, The Marais, Notre Dame and Opera
CHIC AND MODERN apartment in the heart of the city with a balcony!
This stunning apartment is located in the central and upscale 1st arrondissement near the famous RUE SAINT HONORE. This area lays claim to some of Paris’ most iconic buildings and streets including the MUSEE DU LOUVRE, the TUILERIES Gardens and the PALAIS ROYAL.
This is the iconic Paris seen in films, and this apartment allows you to be part of it. You can enjoy the designer boutiques that line the famous Rue Saint Honoré, and you’re very likely to see a celebrity or two popping in and out of the high-end stores. This area also has your high street shops and other local brands in the Chatelet/Les Halles area. All of this and more within walking distance of your apartment.
When you step out of the apartment, you are but a 30 second walk to the Louvre Museum and its iconic pyramid entrance – be the first in line without the early start! You also have the Palais Royal just around the corner, or the Tuileries Gardens just around the corner, where you can recline and relax on a sunny day and people watch the passers by.
Dining out here is no issue; there is a wealth of cuisines and styles to suit your mood. On your doorstep you have classis Parisian bistros serving traditional dishes such as steak frites and foie gras, as well as the Japanese quarter serving steaming bowls of ramen all day long. Beware though, be prepared to queue, locals will queue around the corner of every restaurant to get the best ramen and noodles in town! If you have a sweet tooth, why not pop in for hot chocolate and a patisserie at Angelina’s or a biscuit or two La Cure Gourmand.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 1 toilet
- Located in a secure coded building on the 2nd floor without an elevator
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- Fresh towels and linens provided on arrival
- Washer and dryer as well as a hairdryer
- METRO: Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre (Lines 1, 7)
The apartment has a beautifully modern, light and airy living kitchen area. The fully equipped kitchen has a microwave, 2-plate electric hotplate, coffee machine fridge and freezer as well as a kettle. There is also all the pots, pans, cutlery, utensils and crockery that you could need during your stay.
The living area has a dining table that can comfortably seat 5 people so that you can enjoy all of the delicious local produce, or fresh croissants available nearby the apartment. There is also a comfortable sofa on which you can watch the flat screen television with mix of French, English and foreign language channels. This sofa pulls out into a sofa bed to provide a separate sleeping space if required.
Just off the living area is the first bedroom at the front of the apartment with a double bed and storage space. From both the living area and bedroom number 1 you can access the typical Parisian balcony with a view onto the Banque de France and the streets below. One set of fresh towels and linens are provided for your arrival.
Moving towards the rear of the apartment is the main bathroom, tastefully decorated with china fittings. This bathroom has a shower, toilet, wash basin and mirror. The second bedroom has a double bed and has a separate en-suite bathroom with a shower/bathtub combination, wash basin and a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Furthermore, this apartment has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. – perfect for two couples or family looking for an unforgettable stay in Paris.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 110 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose .1st Louvre
This apartment is located in the most central district of Paris (near the Louvre, le Marais, Hotel de Ville, the Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
When you are a Parisian, you love to live in this area as you can go everywhere in Paris by foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!
Guestbook comments from the manager
From the start of making the booking enquiry Johan had excellent communication. David met us at the apartment and was very friendly and welcoming. The apartment was in a fantastic location, was clean and had everything we needed for our stay. When we come back to Paris we will definitely want to stay here again. Thankyou so much Johan and David for a wonderful trip to Paris