Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Providenciales - Provo - Saving Grace 4 Bed beachfront
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Welcome to Saving Grace a luxurious 4 bedroom villa on the exquisite waters of Grace Bay on Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Saving Grace Villa is emerged in a lush tropical garden making it extremely private. Exquisite and understated elegance are the signatures of this warm and soulful home. Nestled discreetly into a private sunset-facing cove on one of the top beaches in the world, the use of organic materials and woods complement the modern conveniences of this freshly completed family home.
The furnishings are simple but spectacular. A stunning full-service cook’s kitchen is at its heart, where everyone comes together. The 16’ island in the centre of the kitchen is the main feature and it hosts two sinks, trash compactor, ice machine, and enough space for large-scale or intimate entertaining. The kitchen and dining table overlook the pool and Grace Bay in its entire splendor, leading to the fully screened-in playroom with moveable tables for games and an oversized daybed.
The upper level master suite has a seven-point shower and free-standing bath and wrap-around terrace provides an unparalleled North West sunset exposure.
Outdoors, a 40-foot long heated pool is surrounded by Brazilian hardwood decking. Palm-framed pathways lead you to private sitting nooks and the soft sand of Grace Bay. A fully equipped water sports hut entices adventure off of its protected and private cove. An outdoor rain shower, fire-pit, lounge and dining areas, state-of-the art BBQ are enhanced by spectacular lighting.
Features and Amenities
• Four bedrooms (master king, guest queen, bedroom 3 & 4 option of either two twins or king)
• Hardwired and wireless throughout
• Heated pool (at extra cost)
• Private location, nestled discreetly into a sunset facing cove on one of the most idyllic beachfront sites in Providenciales
• Brand new 5000+ square foot two story, L shaped Colonial style Villa
• Expansive 930 square foot living/kitchen/dining wing is the heart of the house. Exceptional chef’s kitchen with GE Monogram kitchen appliances and every modern appliance
• Upper level large ocean front room with treadmill and massage table. (Also ideal for additional bedding.)
• Fully air-conditioned
• 42 foot heated swimming pool (at extra charge in winter)
• Beach bathroom and shower, iron fire-pit, outdoor dining area
• Screened in, indoor/outdoor area overlooking pool patio
• State-of-the-art BBQ
• Fire pit
• 4 bicycles, 2 paddle boards and 2 kayaks included
• Butler and housekeeping services
• Al fresco dining
- children welcome