Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Hurghada - Red Sea Holiday Homes
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Our Holiday Homes in a central and quiet location are absolutely enchanting: fully equipped and furnished 1 - 2 bedroom apartments for rent, optionally with side sea, street, desert and pool view, which are ideal for those who wish to enjoy a relaxing vacation close to the red sea. Enjoy 50km of sandy beaches and a pristine coral reef, a sunny holiday in Hurghada is ideal for scuba divers, perfect for snorkeling in protected bays, great for relaxing and enjoying the versatile range of activities during the day, as well at night. Hurghada offers great facilities and tourist attractions, is served by an international airport with all comforts, local buses, taxis and limousine services throughout the city. There are also connections to Cairo, Luxor, Safaga, El Quseir and Marsa Alam, interesting for all guests who like to discover the beauty of the red sea.
Perfect for low budget traveler are our cozy and lovely furnished guest rooms with separate bathroom, SAT-TV and fan. Advantages are direct access to the shared kitchen, lounge and pool. Our guest rooms with breakfast are suitable for 2 persons maximal and much more convenient as a simple hotel room.
All our Apartments are fully furnished, lovely equipped, completed with electric devices and appliances. (Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, SAT-TV, Open Kitchen, Plates, Cups, Dishes, Cutlery and Accessories) The open kitchen provides with electric oven, boiler hot & cold water and heating system. The Bathrooms are equipped with 2 sinks, shower and toilet. Towels and bed sheets are provided, except beach towels. These attractive holiday properties located in the 3rd floor are available short and long term, each offer central air condition systems, access to the wellness area with pool, we also organize barbecues, offer meal and shuttle service. (Airport pick up & drop off, beach, shopping, tours and trips)
INFO: Apartments located in the 2nd floor are completed with fan (NO AIR CONDITION)
These new relaxing apartment complex with the care possibilities for guests which need recovery is situated in the new area of Hurghada, named Magawish, located 250 meters from the sea, approx. 15 minutes from Hurghada Airport and 5 Minutes from the new shopping area at Senzo Mall. Our property is a peaceful oasis for all of you who want to escape from hectic and stress, but still want to enjoy the most beautiful time of the year with all advantages of culture, mentality and oriental traditions.
Hurghada was once a fairly small and unimposing fishing village, located next to the Red Sea and boasting a number of superb beaches. Today, the resort of Hurghada is almost unrecognizable from its past life and has grown to become the most visited tourist destination in the whole of Egypt, with more than 100 different hotels, many of which line the shoreline. Famous for its superb diving opportunities, Hurghada is especially appealing to those with little experience of scuba diving, who come to marvel at the underwater reefs and awesome marine life. Tourism is now a huge part of Hurghada and each year, many tourists choose to combine their holiday here with visits to other prominent locations along the Nile Valley, including the relatively nearby city of Luxor.
Hurghada International Airport is an international airport located in Hurghada, Egypt. It is located inland, 5 km (3.1 mi) southwest of El Dahar (downtown Hurghada). It is the second busiest airport in Egypt after Cairo International Airport.
Most major airlines in Europe and the Middle East can fly you straight to Hurghada International Airport (IATA: HRG) without having to stop in Cairo. Prices depend on the time of the booking and the airline. As you enter the airport building, you will see a big sign saying 'Visa 15USD'. You will be ushered towards a stand where you must buy the visa for 25 Euro (over 30USD). You can easily avoid this by going to the 'National Bank Of Egypt' stand in the same hall and presenting your passport, along with exactly 15 US dollars, to the attendant. He will give you the visa and you will be done in half the time, for half the price. If you are in Cairo, you can also fly to Hurghada on Egypt Air Express, a subsidiary of Egypt Air, the national airline of the country, which is now servicing domestic locations in Egypt. Prices vary: 400-900 Egyptian pounds depending on the season and how early you book your tickets. From Sharm el-Sheikh you can fly with Egypt Air for about 450-550 LE (the trip takes about 1 hour).
From Cairo: trip takes about 7 hours, depending on the operator. Good operators are Super Jet and Go Bus; avoid MCV Co. Prices range from 50 to 150LE for a one way ticket and buses will leave about every hour. From Alexandria: 2 daily buses. One is operated by Upper Egypt and leaves at 18:30, arriving in Hurghada around 4:30 the next morning. This is not ideal as you will find the city asleep and it is very hard to get a taxi this early. The second bus, operated by Super Jet, will leave around 20:30 and arrive around 6:30 in the morning. Prices are around 90-100LE for a one way trip. From Luxor: about 4-5h by Super Jet bus or longer by Upper Egypt. Super Jet runs twice daily and Upper Egypt has more frequent buses. From Aswan: 2 daily buses, both operated by Upper Egypt. The first one leaves at 15:30, the second leaves at 17:30. The trip takes at least 8 hours, meaning you will arrive in Hurghada after midnight. Prices are around 50-55LE.
LONG DISTANCE BUSES:
Buses leave for many destinations from the Old Town bus station. Eighty percent of them run on schedule; the others may face many hours' delays. Be there at least one hour before the scheduled departure. Having a local fix your ticket might be a good way to avoid a lot of frustration, whilst saving money. Buses leave for Marsa Alam (3 times a day), Luxor (every hour), Cairo, Quseer, Sharm El Sheikh and other cities.
There is no normal public transport in Hurghada. White mini vans (Toyota Hiace) called micro bus have established routes. Locals are the main users, but it is quite easy to use them.
Taxi drivers in Hurghada have astonishing talent for spotting tourists from far, far away; look at the approaching car and it will stop for you - at a price.
If you need a cheap limousine, taxi service, minibus or car rental at any time contact us please.
Our prices are published daily, weekly and monthly, excluded the cost of final cleaning. Additional expenses for water, electricity and security services are not included, there are subject to an extra charge.
Management reserves the right to record the handover up upon check in, as well the inspection when guest check out. Damages, losses or shortage of equipment received in studios and apartments during the entire stay will be charged !
OUR SERVICES: (extra charge)
1. Airport Pick-Up/Drop-Off
2. Housekeeping / Room Cleaning
3. Laundry / Dry Clean
4. General Shopping Trips
5. Transportation, Doctor & Hospital Support
6. Refrigerator Filling Up Upon Arrival
7. Catering Up Upon request: (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
8. Organization/arrangements to land & sea, excursions,
tours & city trips.
• 00 – 11.99 Years – FREE of Charge
• 12 – 17.99 Years – 50% of Room Rate
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules in private accommodation. When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
1. On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours. The guests have as well to give the voucher to the owners and pay them the last amount.
2. The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
3. The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasol.
4. When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
5. Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
7. On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 11:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
Welcome to Red Sea Serviced Holiday Homes !
Thank you for choosing our lovely Holiday Apartments which offer a blend of Eastern and Western hospitality, we invite you to visit us and experience firsthand all the benefits of life made easier – the way it is at Assisted Living Services.
It’s the people of AK & K Serviced Holiday Homes, guest Rooms, Studios & Apartments who will make your experience truly exceptional.
Our various accommodations are fully equipped with conveniences like air-conditioning, satellite TV, refrigerator, oven, water kettle and all necessary kitchen utensils.
The large bathrooms feature a separate toilet, a shower and a window.
Our properties contain three floors, guest room, studios and apartments are equipped with balcony or Terrace. Don’t miss the basement meeting point with outdoor swimming pool and BBQ facilities, an ideal place to enjoy the family friendly atmosphere.
Should you require any additional help or information during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Anne, optionally our Duty Manger and Optician Mr. Georg Gretz.
We wish you a pleasant stay, thank you
These new relaxing apartment residence with care possibilities for guests which are in need to recover is situated in the new area of Hurghada (Magawish) located 250 meters from the sea, approx. 15 minutes from Hurghada Airport and 5 Minutes from the new shopping area 'Senzo Mall'. Our property is a peaceful oasis for all of you who want to recover in a pleasant atmosphere, without to be excluded from society.
Central, Quiet and Secured Location close to the Sea.
Family Friendly Atmosphere with Care and Catering Services.
Modern and Stylish Apartments, Studios and Guest Rooms.
Guest Meeting Point, Wellness Area and Outdoor Pool.
Aqua Park, Jungle Park, Shopping Mall and Promenade near by.
Locked Storeroom for each Property available in the Basement.
German Optician on side, Designed also for Assisted Living.