|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
A beautiful, bright and spacious 1 bedroom, fully furnished apartment in amsterdam centre is available for rent from December to March. You can rent the apartment for anywhere from 1 week to 3 months.
This apartment sits in a quiet setting on the edge of a beautiful park very close to the Scheepvaart Museum, Nemo and Central Station. This very clean and comfortable apartment features:
- 1 large bedroom with loads of closet space.
- 1 full bathroom with shower, toilet and good water pressure.
- very large full kitchen with dishwasher, stove, all the cooking utensils you'll need and a huge window overlooking the park.
- washer & dryer
- very bright and attractively decorated living room with large windows and great view of the park.
- a large balcony overlooking the park with a gas bbq
- 2 minute walk to shops and major grocery stores.
- convenient public transportation: bus stop is 1 minute from your door and takes you to central station in 5 minutes and a tram takes you to leidseplein (main hub of amsterdam) in 7 minutes.
- close by all major tourist attractions.
- bi-monthly cleaning service
The apartment is exactly how it looks in pictures, very modern and very spacious. The owner was very kind to us and was a great help to our vacation in Amsterdam. Perfectly located by central station so getting around Holland is a breeze. Great neighborhood with all the amenities. I recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Amsterdam!
The apartment was great ! It had all the amenities needed and the owner was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others :)
I was staying in Amsterdam for a week in this apartment with my girlfriend. The owner was very friendly and was always in touch. We were completely satisfied with our stay - the place is nice and cozy, the neighborhood - quite and lovely. Would recommend.
Very nice appartments that has all you'll need. The center is realy close, so you can just walk to the main destinations. But at the same time house is situated in a quiet place by a lovely garden with larks singing in the morning. Thank you John!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€200|
|Notes||This is a non smoking apartment. You will be required to provide a copy of your passport upon arrival.|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.