Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in .6th St-Germain-des-Pres - Bourbon le Château
80sqm, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Living Room, 1 Kitchen, Sleeps 4.
- In the heart of Saint Germain-des-Prés
- 5 Minutes to Notre Dame, Latin Quarter, Musée d’Orsay, Jardin de Luxembourg
Beautiful apartment in a beautiful location. Located just off the vibrant and colourful RUE DE BUCI, this apartment couldn’t be in a better location. On the doorstep of the apartment you have a huge array of restaurants, cafes, bars, ice cream parlours, florists, artisan chocolatiers and much much more.
Within walking distance of the apartment you have NOTRE DAME, JARDINS DE LUXEMBOURG, The LATIN QUARTER, The MUSEE DU LOUVRE, The POMPIDOU CENTRE and The MARAIS DISTRICT.
Access to other sites and areas of the city is extremely easy thanks to the close proximity to the Mabillon Metro station. From here you can easily reach the EIFFEL TOWER, CHAMPS ELYSEES, MONMARTRE and the ARC DE TRIOMPHE
- 2 beautiful and private bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Stylish lounge with 50” flatscreen television
- 3rd floor of a residential building with elevator
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable television
- METRO : Mabillon ( Line 10)
This stunning apartment is one of a kind and should not be missed out on! What makes this apartment special is the attention to detail and high quality furnishings throughout. On entering you ware warmly great by the bright and open living area. The ceiling has traditional Parisian wood beams, with high ceilings and plenty of light. There are armchairs and sofa for you to relax in after a hard days sightseeing. There is a plasma screen television in the entertainment unit on which you can watch a mix of French, English and foreign language channels. Just off the living room you have access to the 2 bedrooms and the kitchen.
The master bedroom is towards the front of the property, with a calming colour scheme and large comfortable double bed. This bedroom has a large walk in wardrobe, which leads through to the en-suite bathroom. This modern and recently renovated bathroom has a combination bath/shower tub with a hand washbasin and toilet. On arrival 2 complementary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
Back into the living area, you can access the kitchen, which is neatly tucked away behind a sliding door. The kitchen is fully equipped with a 4 plate electric cooker, oven and dishwasher, as well as a fridge, toaster, coffee maker etc. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. There is also a washing and drying machine available for your convenience.
Finally the second bedroom towards the rear of the property has also a double bed and an en-suite bathroom. This bathroom also has a toilet, shower and hand washbasin.
Moreover this fantastic apartment has heating throughout and strong free WIFI. This apartment is perfect for 2 couples wanting a stylish central apartment with individual privacy.
- Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 110 €
- Damage Deposit: 600 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why Johan: Owner / Property Manager chose .6th St-Germain-des-Pres
This apartment is located in one of the most central districts of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
Parisians love to live in this area as they can go everywhere within Paris on foot or by bike !
What makes this apartment unique
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!