Tired of small, unfriendly, expensive hotels?
Bored of staying in distinctly average, cramped, boring apartments?
Then please check out our luxury accommodation.
Just a two minute walk from either charing cross or embankment tube station - also very accessible (5-10 min walk) from Piccadilly circus, covent garden and Leicester square - you will have the world of the west end of London right on your doorstep.
Whether it's a walk along the thames, a night at the royal opera house, a trip to the many theaters and cinemas or any of the other boutiques, shops, bars, restaurants and other entertainment of soho and the surrounding area, London is your oyster from here. And when you aren't out and about, you'll have use of a simply stunning 2 bedroom home from home, fully equipped with everything you could need for leisure or work including study (along with comfortable extra sofa bed), bright and spacious rooms throughout, fabulous kitchen and bathrooms including en-suite.
Big ben, London eye, Buckingham palace, Tate galleries, horse guards' parade, the British museum, south bank and more are all easily explorable.
Here's what you can expect...
- huge reception room with dining area and several comfy sofas
- 2 modern bathrooms with bath and showers
- 2 bright and spacious double bedrooms
- 1 large office/study/3rd bedroom with sofa bed which turns into two single beds with proper mattresses for a comfy sleep
- high ceilings throughout with lots of space and light
- well-constructed building with minimal noise for a central location
- large screen led TV
- high-speed broadband with WiFi
- mobile 4g WiFi dongle (great to use with your mobile and/or tablet or PC for when you are out and about in London - it will save you a fortune in data roaming charges if you do not have a UK phone and will save you time if you do have a non-4g phone)
- office desk with printer (so you can work from your home from home or just print out your flight tickets or travel plans before departure)
- 1 fully equipped kitchen/dining room with island
- hairdryer, iron, clothes steamer, bathroom products all provided
- play station ps3 with games + movies
- bluray DVD player
- iPhone cable & Bluetooth dock for playing music via high-end speaker system
- chargers for phones & most mobile phones (micro usb)
- VGA input to connect laptops to wide screen TV
How to get here (these are only general directions - we will provide customized travel guidance for your specific arrival time and destination or even arrange collection from airports)
From heath row: take the Piccadilly line direct to Piccadilly circus, then change to the baker loo line and get off at charing cross. We are less than a 5-minute walk from here. Total travel time 1 hour. Alternatively if you are light on luggage you could walk from Piccadilly circus in 10 minutes. Or, for a slightly faster journey you could take the heath row express to padding ton and change to the bakerloo line there to charing cross. Total travel time 40 minutes.
Gatwick: take the train towards Redford and change at London bridge for charing cross. It's less than 5-minutes on foot from here. Total travel time 50 minutes
London city airport: take the dlr to canning town, get the jubilee line westwards to waterloo, then change to the baker loo or northern lines to charing cross. Total travel time: 40 minutes.
Luton: take the train towards Brighton and change at king's cross onto the Piccadilly line to Leicester square. Then it's one stop on the northern line to Leicester square. Total travel time: 1 hour.
Imagine how your stay here can be compared to the soulless hotel rooms you're used to. You will arrive having been greeted with keys and shown around your temporary home, and help yourself a glass of wine or coffee provided for you, along with fresh fruit. Then after a relaxing bath or shower you will be refreshed and ready to leave your oasis to explore the surroundings, only a few moments away from the sights and sounds of the city and the banks of the thames.
Rest assured you will have a delightful stay from start to finish.
Be assured that you will unlike many other listings, you will not be sent to another location to pick up your keys and find your own way in. We will always liaise with you on your route here and welcome you in the apartment... Day or night.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £20 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
|Notes||Please keep noise to a minimum, so as not to disturb neighbours|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.